Gig urls that do not match the gig description

daviddoer

Hello again.

I’m here with a question related to the gigs I have listed. I started on Fiverr about 2 months ago, and over time have gradually edited my gigs to look nicer and better reflect the market.

One unfortunate effect of this is that I now have gigs with titles\descriptions that do not exactly match the url. Not that I changed completely the nature of the gigs, I simply broadened the scope of what the gig advertises in order to reflect the broad nature of requests I’ve been getting.

This isn’t really the biggest deal in the world, but it is a bit frustrating that my best selling gig has a discrepancy between url and description.

Do I bite the bullet now, while I’m still fairly new, and make another gig to be 100% polished in all of its details? Or do I just let it be and work towards that level 1?

I’d be grateful to hear your thoughts on the matter, and if you’ve dealt with the same issue, how you handled it.

Thank You!

I had the same thinking once but I soon noticed that many if not most of the successful sellers have a similar situation with their gigs. Therefore, I would suggest that you don’t bother with it. Whatever you do, a time will come when you will find something to change again.

The one that has the word essay in the URL may be worth changing as Fiverr does not allow essay writing gigs.

interesting, I just use the word essay for something longer and more information dense than a typical article

Thanks for the tip! You are all over this forum!

Archived