Gig Video's, Images, Wording

michelltech

Listen, I have seen a ton of people losing their minds over the lack of Gig’s coming to them. It’s not the lack of Gig’s coming, most times, it’s the lack of your product or service holding them, then selling them.

More times than not, I have seen what you can clearly see what the Seller deems as professional, or grand, or good even. When it’s not.

let me explain.

If you are selling the idea you can giving someone tips on how to become a millionaire, with tricky wording to startw ith since thats against the rules, but, then your Gig image or Video, is a horrid cut or green screen fx done very badly, but you don’t seem to know that, or care, or think others are morons.

I mean if you claim your big daddy war bucks, and your video is you, no trim on the bear, nails looking wanting, eyes tired, clothes not neat, on a badly done green screen of a high end home or outdoor scenery.

You are not going to get sales, pull those gigs done. Spend about 50 bucks in gigs, you purchase to have pros on fiverr help you get a little quality first, your making an ass of yourself, and then complaining about no gig sales. Now, this goes for many other, in many different circumstances, and most aren’t badly done green screen or images, but its the same realm of bullsh*t… So I’m saying, think it through, think your gigs through, their are literally gigs that require no skill at all, anyone could sale and do decent at if you wanted to go that route, as long as you put it together right.

Now I’m not going to go into a bunch of details and pointers right now, I just wanted to speak on it, you are your biggest enemy on your sales. And you don’t have to be, you can be great! But you need to care a little and learn a little, and try a little and as 50 would say just a lil bit…So I might come in later and update this and put a bunch of goodies on here, that worx, my growing fan club of haters makes me famous! lol, anyways, I might just do that, for know, im taking someones advice, or lead, pictureduke actually, and me and the wife, gonna do some crackers, cheese wine and a bit of chocolate and relax with a cool breeze while not too many are at home but us and maybe watch a movie, it depends which of us first say to hell with this, break out the hard stuff… LOL no… really I will be around later, or in a bit, its a bit of wifey time right now…

Sellers, impress yourself, then ask 5 others that are brutally honest, impress them, then run that image or gig video…

😉

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Thanks for telling me, I think I’ll test the theory. I’m sure they will remove me from the forums entirely if it is a problem, then Me nor my 'Signature` will be here to worry about. 😉 Easy come easy go right… It would be different if it was specific or intrusive but it’s not, so my consideration stops there. But everything is a matter of opinion and perspective right. And mine was just made clear. However, I do appreciate you letting me know the rules as you see/know them to be. Also, sorry I write in blocks, or forward, or with conviction or even misunderstood passion. I am who I am. Take me or leave me, I am rarely taken as lukewarm. I’m always friend or foe, hot or cold, left or right, rarely in between, unless it’s a unique circumstance.

***Though I am considering the recommendation/friendly request of a user to possibly | re-script to make it where it only shows up once per page, when I get a chance.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Thanks again for the input, I’m sure they will touch base with me about it if need be or the other actions as I previously mentioned, either is fine by me really. Thanks again for the input on it. I appreciate the notations and heads up!

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Reply to @kjblynx: No hun, thats not the case, you are doing what you do, and its all good. I don’t get derailed over such matters. Only certain things set me off, usually someone stick nose or picking on someone without cause etc, or speaking on something they don’t know about as if they do, that sort of thing, I have weaknesses in those areas. I’m pretty solid in most others. So I don’t have a personal thing with you… I’m currently trying to figure out how to help others and keep things going with the amounts im dealing with so the idea of being banned over such a minor validation that is a class representation of desire to perform doesn’t stress me much…

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Archived