Fiverr Forum

Gig Video's

I ask this of people that only know 100% please!

Not sorta, kinda, maybe, I think, I heard, I need I knows, like for a fact…lol

Okay, the gig videos are 1 minute max, predefined even by system screen prompts and text, is there ever any permission, circumstance or rank level, that would permit a Seller more time than 1 minute gig videos or prices that well exceed the levels descriptions even for TS?

Thanks in advance for a solid answer.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Your First Stop On Fiverr.com

Buy a Gig, you know you want to…!

i have seen a video here almost 2 min

Reply to @ilovecustomers: Videos added before the 1 minute limit was imposed were not removed unless that seller edited the gig, so some old ones remain up.

I have seen them over 3 minutes, I ask for a specific reason though

So the definitive, solid answer is… No!

Reply to @ricksper: lol right…heh, no there are people that have them I want to know how and what you gotta do to be able to do that…

Reply to @fonthaunt: I’ve seen people that progressively update with videos 2 and 3 minutes, primarily one person, im just interested to know how why she is allowed to do that…Cause I have offers I dont provide because i’d need more than a minute to speak on it…

Reply to @fonthaunt: I’ve seen people that progressively update with videos 2 and 3 minutes, primarily one person, im just interested to know how why she is allowed to do that…Cause I have offers I dont provide because i’d need more than a minute to speak on it…