Fiverr Forum

Gig view click and impression

Hello membes
I am a old seller in fiverr nut my previous acc is band in 2017, i try must time for rank my gig but can’t did it,
Now i have recently take some tips and trick from some experience sellers about rank the gig and i take a chance for rank it. But i am seeing that my gig click view impression and etc is N/A.
Why its showin, if its problm from fiverr then how much day it will take to resolved.
Can someone suggest me how to improve my gig
Here it: https://www.fiverr.com/tgfxdesigner99?up_rollout=true

Not only you but also everyone is waiting for the fixes. You can continue promoting your gigs to make well impressions.
I am also getting regular orders. So the impression is still counting.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice, i just open my new gig, can u suggest me how i can improveit, pls check the gig

Hello. Your thumbnail is wrong size any you have too much text that becomes scrambled when someone is browsing through search bar.

Your name is not tfxgxt, that is your profile.

You need to proofread your text, it has a lot of errors.

Your image has nothing to do with Photoshop editing. Where are your portfolio images, evidence of your work?

thanx for your advice…

mam please help me about inform the thumbnail size so i can edit it and you said me that: Your name is not tfxgxt, that is your profile. but my profile name is (tgfxdesigner99) can you please clear me what i need to do for fixed it as like me your little bro.

and please clear me this line : our image has nothing to do with Photoshop editing. Where are your portfolio images, evidence of your work?

The best size of the Fiverr thumbnail image is 550 pixels by 370 pixels. These are the dimensions of Fiverr which allows you to create stunning GIG images with maximum picture size is 5mb.

This is wrong:

Hello
mine name is tgfxdesigner99
I will Retouching shopify product listing images, photoshop editing fast.

I am Providing you those services:
Retouching Photo
Edit Listing Images
Photoshop Editing
Product Photo Edit
Photo Editing
Any type of retouching

You will Get full high quality Images files in JPG, PNG, PSD, PDF In 300DPI Format.

If you are looking for retouch photo, editing photoshop, image edit with fast delivery then you’re in right place or in guaranteed gig for editing photos.

I am working 24hours with satisfy services in fiverr.
Thanks a lot/

Needs proofreading.

mam sorry for disturb you, i am really very upset with this within 3 year and not get any help from someone, you said that…
so please can you give me a example or a gig link description like my gig so i can got idea for create a good description please :pray:
This is wrong:

Hello
mine name is tgfxdesigner99
I will Retouching shopify product listing images, photoshop editing fast.

I am Providing you those services:
Retouching Photo
Edit Listing Images
Photoshop Editing
Product Photo Edit
Photo Editing
Any type of retouching

You will Get full high quality Images files in JPG, PNG, PSD, PDF In 300DPI Format.

If you are looking for retouch photo, editing photoshop, image edit with fast delivery then you’re in right place or in guaranteed gig for editing photos.

I am working 24hours with satisfy services in fiverr.
Thanks a lot/

Needs proofreading.
[/quote]

Hello,
My name is JOHN (type your name, not profile).

In this GIG I am offering retouching of your Shopify product listing images, fast and effective with Adobe Photoshop.

I provide the following services:

• Photo Retouching
  • Edit Listing Images
  • Photoshop Editing
  • Product Photo Edit
  • Photo Editing
  • Any type of retouching

You will get full high quality images files in JPG, PNG, PSD, PDF in minimum 300DPI Format.

If you need your photo edited professionally with fast delivery then you’re in the right place.

My time zone is GMT+6 and I am available every day from 8AM to 8PM.

Please contact me in the inbox prior to ordering.

Something like this…

Thanks a lot mam, Love you my sis