Gig view, impression and click

how you fix it? please explain. how to get in back

I did not fix it. I was asked to make mockup GIG calculator and since I do mockup images I made one of my GIGs just for this purpose. Look under this forum under my GIGs introduction section. I will not share link here since that is against TOS. You have full explanation there.

I did not fix it. I was asked to make mockup GIG calculator and since I do mockup images I made one of my GIGs just for this purpose. Look under this forum under my GIGs introduction section. I will not share link here since that is against TOS. You have full explanation there.

“Completly”… 🙂

“Completly”… 🙂

YES hihihi if all is perfect it would be too perfect and then if it is too perfect it rises suspicion…

I am not fine. After 5 days straight on this forum, I am just not fine… I am slowly losing my “professional” side and Monthy Python is kicking in.

YES hihihi if all is perfect it would be too perfect and then if it is too perfect it rises suspicion…

I am not fine. After 5 days straight on this forum, I am just not fine… I am slowly losing my “professional” side and Monthy Python is kicking in.

After 5 days straight on this forum

That’s way too much. You need to rest. And read/watch/whatever something that makes sense. 🙂

[Gig impressions]

My road to stardom. At least, that was what I thought. The last month was great, and still is. Never had so many orders. However, my impressions are back to 0. I guess what goes up, comes down after all.

Is this normal? I mean is something that everyone experiences or there are people who experience constant high number of impressions during longer periods of time? I know that beginners have a little “push” in the beginning, but is there some kind of “cyclic promotion” for ea…

2007195622_Gigimpressions.thumb.png.d646faceecb6a0e9cc2743a66f53f895.png

Archived