Fiverr Community Forum

Gig visibility on search

Hello everyone

I have edited (price & duration) one of my gigs a few days (10+ days) ago, but after editing I couldn’t find my gig on search. what should I do right now?
Thanks

2 Likes

You ain’t alone, I edited a gig title and it went off the radar, not found anywhere, except on my profile.
Buh you should take a look at this I don’t get clicks, views or impressions...everything is 0...HELP PLEASE!

1 Like

I don’t know if there’s anything you can do. One of my gigs was ranking #11 in its category but after editing it disappeared from the search. It’s back after a few days but of course ranking lower than before. You can also contact CS.

1 Like

Yup. It’s a total Fiverr bug. Editing my gig has always made it disappear - no search results, seriously diminished clicks and impressions - it takes weeks and sometimes a month or two to once again start receiving orders. In my opinion this is inexcusable, but I’m not sure Fiverr has the means to change it

1 Like

so should i wait for one/2 months? :slightly_frowning_face:

can’t get enough support due to this issue!

that’s only for new gigs. not for edited gigs

Mine was just edited, and I unfortunately had to wait a long time to get orders coming back in. Everyone is different though; it might not affect your gig as strongly! I’m wishing you the best of luck!

1 Like

When gigs are edited, Fiverr has to review them again to make sure they meet their requirements. So that’s why it may not be found at the moment. I’m not sure of the time period for this review. It depends on Fiverr.

If you have a gig that has no reviews on it and has never received any orders and is not doing well with views, it is best to back up the information of the gig and then delete it and recreate it. This will give the gig new life in the New Arrivals section where buyers can find it again.

1 Like

i have already deleted my gig with 19 reviews and make it again !

Well, I would not advise you to delete a gig that has reviews. I deleted my gig several times because it wasn’t doing well and I was not going to create it again because each time I created it again, it did not do well, poor views, no sales.

I decided I was going to try one last time to make it work and this week I got a $350 order on that same gig. I also got two orders totaling $40 on the same gig. So in all, almost $400 made on that gig.

So don’t give up. Keep at it. Success will come with a positive attitude, determination, hard work and a bit of luck. All the best!

2 Likes

Yes, I Completely agree with you
Without hard work and determination success will never knock the door.
Thanks.

1 Like