Gig was in first line first page and then disapperaed

reserchers_team

Hi There!

My gig was on first line and first line and i was getting orders and orders… My average selling rate was always above the $70 last month. I get all the 5 star review and delivered 32 orders in last 20 days.

Every days i got 3,4 new orders and delivered day by day. And I always checked my Gig which was always on first page first line. One day when i check my gig was disappeared from the search. I checked the whole pages in my Keywords and niche. But My gig was not in the search.

I contacted Fiverr support and told them And Fiverr told me.

image.png.bc43ecb8315f08b23cd472f2148578c4.png

Fiverr told me that: Since your performance has not been the best in the recent weeks, your Gigs have been placed in the last pages of search, to give the opportunity to other sellers to be in the first pages.:

But I am sure, I was the only memebr that gots these too many order in the limited time.

Alll 5 stars… And Approx. many buyers award me Tip or Bonus.

I am worried about it. How fiverr ranking work?

Also Fiverr told me your /gig is active on search but i check again and again and also by my friend browser but i not found my Gig in search.

Then after that Fiverr response I told him all that but I get no response in the 3 days…

What I do? Please help me in this issue.

This is a serious issue for me.

Fiverr support still not responding to my messages.

Please help me in this regard, I will be thankful.

Sounds like a bot response then.

In my experience, there’s some degree of randomness to where a gig will show up in search results. On top of that, we don’t know exactly what fiverr’s algorithm is, nor is there any way to find out.

I wouldn’t spend much time worrying about this, neither we or Fiverr support can help you.

You can read the forum and you’ll see that you are not the only one complaining

Fiverr never promised you keeping your gig on the first pages. Of course it’s a problem for you but it’s not a fiverr problem. They are just trying to keep the platform fair for everyone including new sellers.

And performance is not only cancellations as we suspect, it also might be delivering before 12hours before the deadline, there are also secret reviews that your buyers asked to fill after the order and many other things.

Hi There!

My gig was on first line and first line and i was getting orders and orders… My average selling rate was always above the $70 last month. I get all the 5 star review and delivered 32 orders in last 20 days.

Every days i got 3,4 new orders and delivered day by day. And I always checked my Gig which was always on first page first line. One day when i check my gig was disappeared from the search. I checked the whole pages in my Keywords and niche. But My gig was not in the search.

Fiverr told me that: Since your performance has not been the best in the recent weeks, your Gigs have been placed in the last pages of search, to give the opportunity to other sellers to be in the first pages.:

But I am sure, I was the only memebr that gots these too many order in the limited time.

Also Fiverr told me your /gig is active on search but i check again and again and also by my friend browser but i not found my Gig in search.

Then after that Fiverr response I told him all that but I get no response in the 3 days…

What a baseless statement.

And performance isn’t how many you orders you get.

Hi There!

You can’t be sure of that. You cant know the number of orders from other sellers. Also you have just 20 reviews in your gig, while others have more than 1000.

Nobody knows for sure how it works.

But we understand some points:

Understand that fiverr has limited spots on top of rankings. You are just a new seller. Don’t think you will just simple goes to the top and stay there forever.

Fiverr places some new gigs on top (and rotate them), so the same that happened with you, is now happening with other new seller. So your gig gave the place to other gig, like it happened with you.

I have more than 7000 reviews ( I used to have more than 20 reviews per day) and my gig was placed in the last page, to give the place to new gigs. Is this good? I don’t think so, because if people with just 2 months working with fiverr are sad about this, then imagine someone who is almost 5 year working hard on this.

So if you want to stay on top, know your performance must be the best for A LONG TIME. No just a couple of days.

My point of view: In the past, new sellers asked too much to get on top of first pages, without any efforts. They just wanted a chance. Now that fiverr gave them a chance, they are complaining that they had to give their placement to other new gigs, like the veteran sellers had to do.

The fun fact about this: Being a new seller is just temporary. These new sellers which demanded a chance to be on top, seems to not realize someday they will become veterans and they will have no more chances.

I’m not saying it’s your case, but your concern is why I was always against giving a chance without any efforts. The best places on ranking, in my point of view, must be EARNED, not GIVEN. But this is another subject, that involves fiverr profits, etc.

So keep in mind that if you suddenly went to the top of ranking, is because a gig that was there, “gave” their placement to you, and now it’s the time to you do the same. Now it’s the time for another gig get’s 32 reviews in 20 days and later get worried why they lost their ranking suddenly.

You can read the forum and you’ll see that you are not the only one complaining

Fiverr never promised you keeping your gig on the first pages. Of course it’s a problem for you but it’s not a fiverr problem. They are just trying to keep the platform fair for everyone including new sellers.

And performance is not only cancellations as we suspect, it also might be delivering before 12hours before the deadline, there are also secret reviews that your buyers asked to fill after the order and many other things.

Thanks for your respond and help.

But I am worried about that why my Gig is disappeared from the search. The Problem is not to be in the first page but the absence in the search.

You can’t be sure of that. You cant know the number of orders from other sellers. Also you have just 20 reviews in your gig, while others have more than 1000.

Nobody knows for sure how it works.

But we understand some points:

Understand that fiverr has limited spots on top of rankings. You are just a new seller. Don’t think you will just simple goes to the top and stay there forever.

Fiverr places some new gigs on top (and rotate them), so the same that happened with you, is now happening with other new seller. So your gig gave the place to other gig, like it happened with you.

I have more than 7000 reviews ( I used to have more than 20 reviews per day) and my gig was placed in the last page, to give the place to new gigs. Is this good? I don’t think so, because if people with just 2 months working with fiverr are sad about this, then imagine someone who is almost 5 year working hard on this.

So if you want to stay on top, know your performance must be the best for A LONG TIME. No just a couple of days.

My point of view: In the past, new sellers asked too much to get on top of first pages, without any efforts. They just wanted a chance. Now that fiverr gave them a chance, they are complaining that they had to give their placement to other new gigs, like the veteran sellers had to do.

The fun fact about this: Being a new seller is just temporary. These new sellers which demanded a chance to be on top, seems to not realize someday they will become veterans and they will have no more chances.

I’m not saying it’s your case, but your concern is why I was always against giving a chance without any efforts. The best places on ranking, in my point of view, must be EARNED, not GIVEN. But this is another subject, that involves fiverr profits, etc.

So keep in mind that if you suddenly went to the top of ranking, is because a gig that was there, “gave” their placement to you, and now it’s the time to you do the same. Now it’s the time for another gig get’s 32 reviews in 20 days and later get worried why they lost their ranking suddenly.

Thanks for your respond and let us know new thing.

I am not worried more about to be in first page but worried about to be absence from the search.

I checked all the pages and my gig is now not present in the search.

Thanks

Sounds like a bot response then.

In my experience, there’s some degree of randomness to where a gig will show up in search results. On top of that, we don’t know exactly what fiverr’s algorithm is, nor is there any way to find out.

I wouldn’t spend much time worrying about this, neither we or Fiverr support can help you.

Ok Yes. I am just worried because now my Gig is totally absence from the search.

I am not worried more about to be in first page but worried about to be absence from the search.

Thanks

Thanks

did you edit your gig? it may take till 72h to appear again

Thanks

did you edit your gig? it may take till 72h to appear again

Yes, But a week passed and still my Gig is absent

Yes, Some cancellation occour… But I am worried about my Gig is totally Disappeared from the search.

I am worried about my Gig is totally Disappeared from the search.

If your gig is on the last page of the search results, then it clearly has NOT “disappeared from the search”. It IS in the search system, it just isn’t listed where YOU want it to be.

Hi There!

Since your performance has not been the best in the recent weeks

Have you been late delivering your gigs? Lateness counts for performance, the same goes for cancellations.

I also see you have 8 Orders in Queue.

Also, you have clone gigs:

1. I Will Do Contacts List, Internet And Market Research For USA Business

2. I Will Find Contacts List And Do Market Research For USA Or Europe Business

3. I Will Find Market, Business Data Through Deep Market Research

#1 and #2 are too similar to #3. Perhaps #3 could be global.

Either way, I think you’re doing great.

Since your performance has not been the best in the recent weeks

Have you been late delivering your gigs? Lateness counts for performance, the same goes for cancellations.

I also see you have 8 Orders in Queue.

Also, you have clone gigs:

1. I Will Do Contacts List, Internet And Market Research For USA Business

2. I Will Find Contacts List And Do Market Research For USA Or Europe Business

3. I Will Find Market, Business Data Through Deep Market Research

#1 and #2 are too similar to #3. Perhaps #3 could be global.

Either way, I think you’re doing great.

Are clone gigs effects to other gigs ranking? Please explain a little more about it. It will help more new sellers. waiting for your response. Thank you very Much.

Yes, But a week passed and still my Gig is absent

check if you gigs have IMPRESSIONS.

if yes, it didn’t disappear. You are just not finding them.

By the way, it’s not allowed to have clone/similar gigs to deliver the same service. You could get your account banned because of this

Are clone gigs effects to other gigs ranking? Please explain a little more about it. It will help more new sellers. waiting for your response. Thank you very Much.

Are clone gigs effects to other gigs ranking? Please explain a little more about it.

You can search “duplicate gigs” on the forum. Much has been written about it.

I’m a little tired to see some gigs getting a good placement in the search for no reason (even having low ratings), then I contacted fiverr support who told me they are doing this to give a chance for some gigs. That it also rotate (shuffle gigs on top) and etc. I dont like or even agree with this, because while giving a chance for some with low performance, fiverr is prejudicing others who have a great performance, but what can I do, right? Anyway, I got really frustrated and started to anal…

All I can tell you is that whenever I get rejected from TRS, I get an e-mail warning me about duplicate gigs. Each gig should be original.

Gig 1: Minimalist Logo

Gig 2: Modern Logo

In this case both gigs are original. But if you have this:

Gig 1: Professional Logo

Gig 2: Amazing Logo

That’s not original. Also, by having original gigs, it’s easier to get ranked on the first page. Otherwise, you will have your gigs competing with each other.

I am worried about my Gig is totally Disappeared from the search.

If your gig is on the last page of the search results, then it clearly has NOT “disappeared from the search”. It IS in the search system, it just isn’t listed where YOU want it to be.

No My Gig is also not present in the last page…

Archived