Gig4gig ... g4g ... and my first gig!

akeaney

Hi all,

May I say how proud I am to have just joined the Fiverr selling community.

I have started 2 gigs. The first as an English tutor ESL, and the second for proofreading ESL related work such as lesson plans, speeches, homework, diaries, academic journal entries everything and everything.

I feel so ready to work my butt off and I cannot wait for the feeling if and when I recieve my first sale.

ANYWAY enough of the self-marketing 😛

I added something at the end of my Gig and I intend to do it on every one I post.

gig4gig.

or g4g.

The purpose being that if someone blesses me with a sale and I have the fortune to need their gig in the future I will go straight to them and in some small matter of principle will hope to repay the kindness. and when searching for a gig will at least check if any of my past custom can fit the bill.

Maybe it will kick off??

gig4gig everyone. Spread it round!

😃

GIG4GIG

Wishful thinking. Since you are brand new it may be an alright idea to do a gig trade or something just to get yourself off the ground., but this business of saying “buy my gig and if i ever need your service in future, ill come to you for it…” is a serious cop out. Nothing concrete n it for the other party.

Archived