Gig4gig, why not?

aboredrichguy

Exclusively for fiverr® sellers!

Two users simply do their routines for each other. Really, why not?

Let’s say I start offering a gig where I would take my camcorder, and clean up my local park (or something). Now let’s say another user offers a gig where they would take their camcorder and donate $5 to a homeless person. I could message him and ask “g4g?” If he likes what I have to offer, he would reply positively and we would begin making arrangements for the exchange. This would benefit both sellers as they get more practice perfecting their gig, a review, and the chance for private constructive criticism. This feature becomes even more advantageous if used with a gig you would have considered purchasing yourself anyway.

It would be really cool, and in a way, you would be saving money. What would you do with your non-existent 20% savings?

Guest tn5rr2012

Two things: Damage public property, yeah that sounds great (insert saracasm) and “fiverr® wouldn’t make a dime” good way to get a gig shut down in a heart beat

Nice Idea Though but where will Fiverr earn from…?

Well we can do this like :

An option on gig page shows Gig4Gig, User clicks and Sends request to the gig poster for g4g.

If The Gig poster accepts,they both have to pay $0.5 each as Fiverr G4G Service.

It is like a service that costs $1 and both Traders have to pay the half of it.

Fiverr Gets $1.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived