Fiverr Community Forum

Gigs are delivered but timer is still running. Buyer says they do not see it

For the last week every time I deliver my gig to a buyer, the timer keeps going. I can see that I have delivered it, time stamp and date in the bottom right hand corner. However the last few buyers say they do not see anything and the order has not been delivered.

I have been on fiverr for the last 2 and a half years and this just started last week, so I know what I’m doing but nothings working. I have tried 3 different browsers now. Google, Safari, Firefox. For the last 3 years I have only needed to use google, but have tried the other two and get the same error.

I have so many screenshots is crazy. I have already reached out to customer service twice and someone always says it will be fixed in a few hours. Days go but and the problem still persist. They eventually send me a message that says this ticket has been resolved when it has not.

The only way I have been able to get the buyer the order is by sending it to them in the message part and not the delivery part. The only problem with this is that by doing this it does not show up in my live portfolio and It will also still cause my delivery percentage to go down. While they keep telling me ticket resolved and it’s not, I feel like I’m being sabotaged. :frowning:

Is this happening to anybody else. I know I can’t be the only one.

Quincy

You are not the only one. I’m noticing this on an order myself. Not sure what the deal is but this has happened in the past and generally only lasted a short while… like under an hour…

But this one has a 13h timer on it … I’m gonna see what happens later tonight… I can’t get the timer to stop on this order I’ve got either.

Fixed: Send a random video file with the order. - Delivering with a text message did not stop the timer… Delivering with a .png file (picture) did not stop the timer … 3rd time … delivering with a .mp4 video stopped the timer. Perhaps try one of those options.

This is intriguing. Is this a method which Fiverr is using to prevent sellers from stopping the clock by sending update messages via deliveries? I’ve heard of sellers sending messages as deliveries and buyers don’t notice for 3 days and the gig autocompletes on nothing but a text message.

I assume from your username you do video work. Maybe based on the category the delivery requires a certain file to stop the clock, unless it’s marked as complete by the buyer?

I don’t think that’s unreasonable, actually.

Its some sort of bug try to deliver your order without any attachment. The timer would stop after that send a message with the attachment so your buyer would get the work as well as timer would stop :slight_smile:

Yes I was emailed that my order was complete but I could not access it.
As far as I known I paid 21 USD for nothing. I still want my report. This has not been solved. 9/12/2016

No I did not see anything at all.

Same problem, I paid it but I can’t find the order on fiverr. I request a refund just now, then fiverr said this to me:

Our system identified some issues with your account activity with regards to our Terms of Service.

To keep your account safe, and to protect our marketplace, your account was temporarily disabled.

To reactivate your account, please contact our awesome Customer Support.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.