Gigs are Not Showing any Progress

fiza_ali02

Hi, I am a new freelancer here and though I made this account in 2018, 2020 is the first time I’m actually active on it and posting gigs. I received my first order twenty days back and my client hasn’t been active since then, hence, no ratings and no reviews after the successful completion of the task that was automatically marked as completed after the period of 14 days. After that first order, I haven’t been able to get more impressions, clicks, views, and orders. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong or my gigs are not good enough. I would really appreciate it if someone could check my gigs and tell me if there was soomehting I could do about them. Thanks a lot!

Hello Fiza, i am sorry to hear that. Regarding to your first question i would say

1. Sometime it happens buyer just places the order and never come back . So don’t worry about that , keep up the good work.
  2. Now days, there is a bug in Fiverr app, no on can see the impression metrics, you would probably see N/A. They are working on it and hope it will be sort out.
  3. As you didn’t mention any of your reference so i am not able to check any of your gig.
    Thank you. If you have any question. Let me know.

Hello Fiza, i am sorry to hear that. Regarding to your first question i would say

1. Sometime it happens buyer just places the order and never come back . So don’t worry about that , keep up the good work.
  2. Now days, there is a bug in Fiverr app, no on can see the impression metrics, you would probably see N/A. They are working on it and hope it will be sort out.
  3. As you didn’t mention any of your reference so i am not able to check any of your gig.

Thank you. If you have any question. Let me know.

Thanks for replying, I’m sorry I didn’t realize I had to put the link. Sharing it below:

https://www.fiverr.com/fiza_ali02/write-beneficial-health-nutrition-and-fitness-article

Thanks for replying, I’m sorry I didn’t realize I had to put the link. Sharing it below:

https://www.fiverr.com/fiza_ali02/write-beneficial-health-nutrition-and-fitness-article

Fiza i checked your gigs. And those gigs are fine. However you can improve your gigs. You can add some questions to FAQs, it will help buyers to know more about service. Try to add at least 5 Questions. But don’t make changes to your gig everyday. Just do it once. Also try to send buyer request everyday . Hope it will help. Still if you need help i am here to help you.

Fiza i checked your gigs. And those gigs are fine. However you can improve your gigs. You can add some questions to FAQs, it will help buyers to know more about service. Try to add at least 5 Questions. But don’t make changes to your gig everyday. Just do it once. Also try to send buyer request everyday . Hope it will help. Still if you need help i am here to help you.

Noted. Thanks a lot!

[fiza_ali02] One thing you should keep in mind is that the gig you are heading to this service must provide a gig image related to the service. So it is not right to give any other image, you understand.

Yes, thank you for replying! Appreciate it.

Archived