Gigs are not showing in the search result after few edits

codepanda

If you change the description then the position can be down but if you change the title then gig will be disappear and if you change the image it will go to the almost last page. (From my experience) . So when it is on search page , do not touch it… You can change the description.Changing description can increase the ranking .It has possibility…

Hope your gig will be back on search page

If you change the description then the position can be down but if you change the title then gig will be disappear and if you change the image it will go to the almost last page. (From my experience) . So when it is on search page , do not touch it… You can change the description.Changing description can increase the ranking .It has possibility…

Hope your gig will be back on search page

if you change the image it will go to the almost last page.

This certainly isn’t true, after any changes I think the gig goes under review for a certain amount of time.

if you change the image it will go to the almost last page.

This certainly isn’t true, after any changes I think the gig goes under review for a certain amount of time.

I do not think so . Because I have updated my gigs many times. My one gig was first page in search category.Sometime its rank goes higher sometimes lower for changing description or pricing but when I have changed the picture then It goes to last page. 😭 . And When I have changed that it take maximum 1-10 minute for review…Sometime no review time.

Now this is absolutely wrong step while editing your best selling gig ! I mean this is not make any sense, though you’re getting orders & fiverr marks that as best gig.
Yess you can edit only those, not getting any order or not showing in search result by improving gig tag, description etc.Generally It’s make an long time, taking effect to show up your gig after modifying gig seo & search result may not always give you good results.

Archived