Fiverr Forum

Gigs come in waves

Ive noticed alot of my gigs come in waves. Sometimes I will go a week and get no gigs then all of a sudden Ill be getting 3-4 aa day. Anyone else experience this?

I’ve had gigs come in a wave of sorts. right now for my basic gig I haven’t gotten any gigs yet. but in October I had a gig for Halloween and got a gig everyday.

Happens to me a lot; that’s particularly troublesome since mine is an express gig

I was wondering if it was just me. Glad it’s not, but I’d sure love to see more Gigs ordered. =D

I’ve experienced this several times, so I presume that it depends on the buyers. After all, if someone is interested in your gig, he/she should be able to find it first and then consider ordering it :slight_smile:

This has happened to me too. I’m not sure why it happens like that.

Yep, I get this too - three in a day, then nothing for weeks. (I’m not doing much to promote my gigs at the moment, because I’m working full time.)

I mainly do tea leaf and card readings, and I’ve noticed this when doing in-person readings too - there’ll usually be one week of the month when things are busy and one that’s really dead.

Yeah, I’ve noticed it, but it makes sense. When gigs are sorted by rating they’re sorted by “best rated and most active - recently”. Once you’ve had one or two orders, your gig has been “active” recently and your gig will rank higher in searches.

It’s also a possibility that you’ve just been recommend to a group of people.

Yes I went about 6 days without an order and then got two today

start of feb i was in $200 a week region, end of feb $104ish a week, march picked up a bit and now its back up to $230! gigs defo come in waves :slight_smile:

scrapebox_ said: Yeah, I've noticed it, but it makes sense. When gigs are sorted by rating they're sorted by "best rated and most active - recently". Once you've had one or two orders, your gig has been "active" recently and your gig will rank higher in searches.

And also, Fiverr 'mixes up & rotates' how the gigs show up in search - it keeps things fresh for the buyers and gives each of the sellers a potential piece of the action.