Gigs currently NOT searchable by Tags, as per Fiverr Support

dtongsports

I inquired about my gigs not showing up in relevant search results for my keywords/tags, this is what I got…

"Our tech team let us know that at this time gigs are not searchable by their tags - sorry for the confusion with this! Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA on how soon gigs may become searchable by their tags again.

Thank you!:"

Now this is just plain bunk. Good news is they now have ‘Audio Portfolio’ ! 🙂 WHooHoo!

DTong

Reply to @inspiredtony: similar to live portfolio for video/graphics samples of work, there is now an audio version for voiceovers, drops, messaging, etc so now we don’t have to make a video version of it to have it in our portfolio as Fiverr has implemented audio only for the portfolio if just an audio file is delivered and not a video file.

We need more sellers to like and post this thread. Fiverr CS is not responding to ANYONE with answers and leaving everyone in limbo…

I submitted a ticket a week ago about this and have not received a direct answer or reply. Just acknowledgement of the issue and still waiting…

Search…UGH. I remember the days when google use to have a Algo update how the forums would be flooded with questions, theories and ideas.

Here in fiverr land, I have no idea what their algo is, but to be honest, I don’t think fiverr does either. If they do, they can call it the “nonsense algo”.

You can search on keywords and get results that have nothing to do with your keyword. UGH?

One area I have been trying to understand but haven’t seen many posts about it is when you do a search, the first 6 gigs under Recommended has the words “POPULAR SEARCH RESULT” You would think it would mean what it says, “popular search results” but I have my doubts.

Reply to @steveeyes: what you discovered is something very important steve.

In fact, the way fiverr was created was just to frustrate the sellers efforts towards achieving TRS…

Hey! even TRS are complaining of low sales! 😦

Rather unfortunate!

And to thin that all those MODS who always side fiverr are no where to be found on this thread! LAME!

Archived