Fiverr Forum

GIGS DENIED(Urgent help needed)

I have never thought that I will be facing this time. I am a seller too on fiverr, I read the message in jungle and dance after reading it. Yesterday night out of my 7 gigs fiverr denied suddenly my 5 gigs. I don’t why they are not even telling it. I had a huge traffic gig among the 5 gigs. My head is paining too much after the incident. I am a level 2 seller so I have been working here for a long time suddenly after so many days they denied my gigs. Can you tell me what should I do? I contacted them,firstly they replied saying those gigs are inappropriate and are no longer need in this marketplace. I don’t understand what are they trying to say, I have never violated any terms and policy of the website. Is it the word “jungle” or small musics that I use on my orders or sometimes I have to share the completed order through google drive to the seller which the customer service said ok, now is it for that? They were not replying but after sending a lot of mails they said they are closing this section of fiverr “your message on” which shook me badly. I made 1 new gig today but I am scared to publish that gig as Fiverr may deny the new gig and my remaining 2 gigs too.What should I do?

1st gig–I search the message read it and then dance with a bollywood music
2nd gig---- i walk in the jungle,see the camera,spin around until i feel dizzy , with dizziness I may fall while trying to grab the message from a tree and read it
others are too quite similar ,

2 Likes

Does your service have good sales?

Read this post.

3 Likes

Yes it had great sale

1 Like

Yes but I just want to know why it got denied ? why it is inappropriate so that I don’t do anything like that in future gigs

1 Like

If you need clarification get in touch with Customer Support. I’m not Fiverr staff, so therefore I cannot give you the answers that you seek.

2 Likes

I read the link you provided. So 1 question will the "your message on " part be removed?

1 Like

This is the chap to ask:

3 Likes

Again, start working on submitting a ticket, then insert these questions.
Fiverr denied your GIGS, now is the time to start thinking about other niches.

In fact,

Take advantage of this people if you are affected.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry this happened to you!
Fiverr is closing down gigs that show a sign. Maybe you can find something else to make a gig about.

I do wish you good luck and hope that you can figure out something else to sell!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

All Gigs denied