Gigs deranked without any updation

hire_seo

1804063188_Socialmediavirtualassistabt.thumb.png.917e508d935fd7721da512c26b5aeaaa.png
Social media virtual assistabt1553×411 22.4 KB
My this gig were ranked on “digital marketing services” Keyword at the first position till 7th feb 2020 morning… Now it’s ranked down and not on even on first page.

https://www.fiverr.com/hire_seo/find-instagram-influencer-for-instagram-influencer-marketing

I didnt updated anything and now i am very worried. What happend to my gig. Why it’s gone down? When how it will appears on first pos as before.

My this gig were ranked on “social media virtual assistant” Keyword at the frist position till 2nd feb 2020 and i updated description and tags becuase description was not in proper english.

https://www.fiverr.com/hire_seo/be-social-media-virtual-assistant

I have good reviews and orders.

I need to recover it now. What’s the problem? How i can recover my ranking again.

Pics Attached. Now i m doing Social sharing to get good response but still here. Previously i was getting orders organically.

First of all , you don’t have any proof it works, Follow and unfollow is most common thing what everybody is doing. So people think you do the same. You have to get analytics to be attached in to gig, so people can trust you, its worth to order it.

Here you can see

1525272974_digitalmarketingservices.thumb.png.6d75817a6172e3c07ccddc955d468e10.png
digital marketing services1473×433 24.1 KB

Then what should i show you?

Add evidence your service works, add there stats analytics of them working. Not a performance of your gigs lol. 😃

Show me records before your seo and after your seo on your gigs.

You got 6 orders in line up, so why u cry about it ?

Its already good results.

Add evidence your service works, add there stats analytics of them working. Not a performance of your gigs lol. 😃

Show me records before your seo and after your seo on your gigs.

You got 6 orders in line up, so why u cry about it ?

Its already good results.

I got these orders from my previous clients and with social sharing

Is there any part of your profile fake?

I keep noticing the same pattern these past few months: people with fake names, profile pics, credentials etc enjoy a few sales starting out and then Fiverr somehow figures it out and drops their gigs.

No. Not fake. It’s a real profile

Archived