Fiverr Community Forum

Gig's description

hi
when I try to add a description to my gig, Fiverr only allows my to write 4 lines, when I write about 8 lines and saves my gig … it reduced to 4 lines … why it this ?
?

Are you using the Chrome browser? If not, you could try that (it might not be fully compatible with all browsers).

1 Like

yes i’m using google chrome browser .

It should work then. I don’t know why it’s doing that. You could try deleting cookies/reloading the page/logging out and in again. Maybe making sure necessary scripts can run. I assume you’re just entering plain text (no special characters) - if not try entering just plain text. If after doing things like that you can’t get it to work properly you could contact support through the help desk.

ok i will try it . i just added some symbols to my text … like arrows , check marks and so ,i don’t think it affect my text.

Okay. Just try it without the special characters just in case. Some of them might confuse it .

Also remember there’s a help page that lists the URLs allowed. Don’t link to websites not in the list unless you have permission from Fiverr.

2 Likes

i’ve deleted the symbols and it solved the problem. thank you so much .

2 Likes