Fiverr Forum

Gigs disappeared from search because FAKE orders for over 18 months [ACTIVE]

First, I’m on Fiverr for 3 years (with 5 star ratings).

I had a fake client who has order for 18 months! The Support Team has deleted him, but he comes back over and over again with almost same name in the beginning and some numbers after.

Technical support has deleted him, but he comes back after few hours and order again…The support said: Your public cancellation ratio has not been affected (this was not the truth!).

So the end of the story, my gigs disappeared from search since Fiverr has take them down.

Contacted support, for over 2 monts the tickets are not answered and still open!

See the screenshot (I deleted the names since Fiverr will delete this pic with names)…

100’s request to support to delete this fake user over 18 monts!

Now, my gigs disappeared from search since Fiverr has take them down.

As I said, I have sent 100’s of support Tickets to Fiverr support to cancel this fake orders.

Seems that Fiverr don’t want to protect the Seller for moths, so it is more easy to take the Seller’s Gigs down.

Thank you Fiverr for the great support! - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/79902/gigs-disappeared-from-search-because-fake-orders-for-over-18-months-active#Item_2

Sheriff’s Note: This post with the screenshot in this category will be considered active posts. Any duplicates posted alone or in other threads will be edited or removed. Thank you.

I’d send the scammer a voodoo spell, we all know those are very effective :stuck_out_tongue:

Alternatively, it seems that he has an obsession with you, so probably he has his own reason to go against you over and over. Why don’t you try to talk to him and work things out?

As a third possibility, I know that CS never changes usernames. But, if it’s a proven fact that you’re being harassed, maybe the could make an exception. Ask them.

Sure, but Fiverr never make an exception!

They just closed the tickets as resolved said they can’t do anything - or diden’t answer at all!

look here…

Beside of that, for this FAKE client I have refuse to do any work since his request was ridiculous and could not be done, but he order over and over again !

Keep your eyes on the competition! They just need to order again and again with fake acc. and you are kicked out.

This fake user used also other names and try to order, but since I never know his real name a Black magic spell, curses can’t be done.

However, the old Fiverr ticket system (and the new) was full of requestes to delete this fake user. Fiverr always promised to take care that all this deleted orders will not harm the acc., but as you can see that they diden’t even care.

The Fiverr system can be abused! Fiverr know that but they are unabale to help, ignore the fact and don’t interested.

It can happen to anyone – maybe you are the next!

Sorry I am just not getting all of this – What is a “fake” user? Can someone order something and be a “fake” user? Don’t you technically order something with “real” money?

What ist a fake user?

A fake user order:

1. order your gigs and has ridiculous wishes
  2. order and don’t provide any information what he want
  3. order your gigs and than wish to cancel
  4. force you to work for him even you can’t, so you are unable to cancel
  5. if you don’t want to work for him, he warn you that he will give you a bad rating

and much more signs that indicate a fake user…

Fiverr support delete this fake user, but he comes back with a new user name and order over and over again.

the end of the story, Fiverr support can’t help if the system is abused and only can delete fake user manualy.

it is much easier to take the Seller’s Gigs down from search and finish…This is what happened in my case!

Here you can see my first request to Fiverr why Gigs disappeared from search (4-5 months ago):

The best was the first answer of Fiverr support AFTER I GOT 18 months fake orders:

"Hi There,

Thank you for your message. The services you have offered on Fiverr is not in our editorial focus and guidelines. Your account has accumulated too many denied services that were not in accordance with our editorial guidelines and terms of service; and for the safety of the community, your account does not appear in our search results. You’re more than welcome to submit new Gigs via your Fiverr account and continue to offer new and unique services on Fiverr."

Note this: “for the safety of the community… your account does not appear in our search results” – Not my safety, but for the safety of fake user and orders…

sorry, but Fiverr is not fair and haven’t protect me and my account.

than they closed this ticket!

i asked support what is the particular reason the gigs don’t appear in Search…

see another request, just closed without answer marked as SOLVED!

@fonthaunt YOU didn’t read or understad what is it about!

Since 3 years I had this same Gigs - They was in Fiverr’s editorial focus - again, for 3 years I never changed them!

Don’t try to defend Fiverr, they also have the responsibility to help the Seller and keep them FREE from this fake orders for so long time, not just to take the gigs out of search becuase they don’t want to delete every day fake orders !

Sure, Fiverr has the right to remove gigs and/or account at any time. But the Internet listen and people read in other forums and messageboards also.
I’m not the only one who had this problem - How long do you think Fiverr’s business will exist if more and more people get this bad support?

I’m not even upset and I don’t need the small amount of money I made here, since I have a full time job and do Voodoo Spells And Curses that really work over my website. Fiverr was more as a hobby.
BUT Fiverr is NOT FAIR and don’t take care!!! The effort on Fiverr is a waste of time, even to answer here…

So again guys, you should remember, this can happen to anyone! I say that again: Keep your eyes on the competition! They just need to order again and again with fake acc. and you are kicked out.

Reply to @fonthaunt: Writing lots, but saying nothing!

@fonthaunt: “I don’t have any idea why someone would spend actually money on a “fake” account to harass you…”

You once again didn’t read my postings and not willing to understand the point – The fake orders was canceled by Fiverr support, Five dollar was every time refunded, and his fake Fiverr acc. (each time with new names) was deleted – 18 months long…!!!

Sure I’m upset, BUT only about your comments!

Hey, @Voodoomaster - I get that you’re irritated with Fiverr, but you do know that nobody who is actually employed by Fiverr responds to complaints here, right? All the moderation is done on a volunteer basis by other sellers who have absolutely zero ability to do anything at all related to your account. The space is free, so you’re plenty welcome to vent, but if the tickets you opened with Customer Support aren’t getting you anywhere, there’s absolutely nothing the community forum can do to fix that - we’re just sellers like yourself.

Can’t you do a spell to break this cycle? Or create a spell to get your Gig back in a Fiverr search?

When you say that the same person came back and ordered over and over again, what was the first order like? Did they actually buy a gig and you delivered it successfully to them? Why do you think they would keep buying from you over and over again?

And how often did this guy order? Was it really the same person? Are you saying he ordered every week or something for 18 months straight? I would think Fiverr would catch him on using that many different credit cards. Something sounds off overall. Sorry you got caught up in it, but just use a little energy to bring it back full circle and get things going again.

Which gig specifically were they buying?

Which gig specifically is the one in question?

Fiverr said this: “The services you have offered on Fiverr is not in our editorial focus and guidelines.” So I am curious which one they feel is not in their editorial focus.

Delete your account(if you can) and start fresh with a new username, and picture.

Hi guys!

Thanks for your comments :slight_smile:

@jamesbulls - "you do know that nobody who is actually employed by Fiverr responds to complaints here, right? "

• Sure, but this is less important to me. I just try to keep anyone informed, that this Fiverr system can be abused and Fiverr is powerless and can’t do anything to protect the system or the Seller.

@sincere18 - To your question “Did they actually buy a gig and you delivered it successfully to them?”

• This buyer had ridiculous wishes AND ALWASY THE SAME ridiculous wishes!!!, so I never made any work for him and requested him again and again to delete the orders, but this fake buyer haven’t done it. So I had to contact the support to delete any new fake order…

The question: "“The services you have offered on Fiverr is not in our editorial focus and guidelines.” So I am curious which one they feel is not in their editorial focus. "

• This was just a standard copy and paste blabla since they don’t like to delete this fake orders 3 times a day!

"Delete your account(if you can) and start fresh with a new username, and picture.

• Sorry, I don’t have the time to start “fresh” again.

From my point of view, if a system can be abused so easy by your competitors, with just some fake orders to kick you out, than Fiverr is a waste of time.

However, I’m also active on some international webmasters forums - and I’M NOT the only one with this problem and all this fake orders. Gigs disappeared from search if someone get too many fake orders and this is the end of all sales!

My question about that, was which gig is this person always buying? Which gig are they ordering? Yes, I understand that the Fiverr comment is an auto coped blah-blah-blah kind of reply, but I was wondering which gig are they talking about? Which gig is this FAKE buyer ordering from you? Or does the FAKE buyer order all your different gigs?

Just like how I recommend those self proclaimed SEO experts complaining about having no sales do some SEO on their own gigs, I’d advise you cast a powerful spell to your own gigs to recover them and get rid of any negativity of your gigs.

“From my point of view, if a system can be abused so easy by your competitors, with just some fake orders to kick you out, than Fiverr is a waste of time.”

Are you sure that it is your competitors to do this to you? I think maybe one of your client. You promise them well get the result but what happen if they did not get the result. Think about it.

Reply to @voodoomaster: I’m sorry that you are so upset, but really, they DID answer you. You posted the answer yourself. You got the standard “Your gigs are not in Fiverr’s Editorial focus” message.

There are essentially 3 types of gigs on Fiverr.

1.) Gigs that are accepted and supported by Fiverr and are placed in the search system. (Standard services such as logo design, article writing, funny videos, video commercials, voiceovers, etc.)
2.) Gigs that are not accepted or supported by Fiverr and are flat out denied if they catch them. (Adult services, selling articles/books that are clearly plagiarized, selling illegal materials, etc.)
3.) Gigs that may be left on Fiverr even if noticed but are not allowed to show in search which is the same as not in Fiverr’s editorial focus. (Gigs such as social media likes, gigs with poor performance and/or user misconduct, considered inappropriate to use on Fiverr.)

Your gigs were found by Fiverr to fit in the 3rd category so they are allowing you to display them on Fiverr so far, but they do not list them in search. In addition, if you open multiple Support tickets based on the same topic, Fiverr typically closes any duplicates, so from what I saw in your images you did also do that. So far they have allowed you space to keep gigs as long as you seek buyers on your own.

If you continue to vent on the forums you may or may not be permitted to post and no matter what, Fiverr has the right to remove your gigs and/or account at any time. Honestly, your best bet is to calm down and advertise your own gigs or come up with some gigs that would still be in Fiverr’s editorial focus.