Gigs Example Session

markaffp

Question

5 answers to this question

Guest merciavideo

You’ll need to ask CS to remove it for you:

When you accept delivery, there’s a little box for you to tick to say that you’re giving permission for your work to be used in the seller’s portfolio. If you don’t want it to be shown just leave the box unticked. 🙂

You’ll need to ask CS to remove it for you:

https://fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

When you accept delivery, there’s a little box for you to tick to say that you’re giving permission for your work to be used in the seller’s portfolio. If you don’t want it to be shown just leave the box unticked. 🙂

When you accept delivery, there’s a little box for you to tick to say that you’re giving permission for your work to be used in the seller’s portfolio.

Ok so I usually see this but my last delivery I didn’t see the uncheck option?? Is this a bug or have things changed with the portfolio options?

Guest merciavideo

When you accept delivery, there’s a little box for you to tick to say that you’re giving permission for your work to be used in the seller’s portfolio.

Ok so I usually see this but my last delivery I didn’t see the uncheck option?? Is this a bug or have things changed with the portfolio options?

I didn’t see the uncheck option??

You only see the check box when you’re a buyer and you’re accepting a delivery.

Sellers have the option of turning the portfolio on/off for individual deliveries. 🙂

I didn’t see the uncheck option??

You only see the check box when you’re a buyer and you’re accepting a delivery.

Sellers have the option of turning the portfolio on/off for individual deliveries. 🙂

Right which what I normally see on my end however today I went to deliver and didn’t see the box…so now it will be in my portfolio without my client’s permission…I’m wondering if this is a bug?

Guest merciavideo

Right which what I normally see on my end however today I went to deliver and didn’t see the box…so now it will be in my portfolio without my client’s permission…I’m wondering if this is a bug?

so now it will be in my portfolio without my client’s permission

The buyer has to give their permission by clicking the checkbox.

Sellers don’t have a checkbox for individual deliveries - as far as I’m aware just the on/off switch for the portfolio on the gig page.

Archived