Gigs failed to pass review

expertwriter16

I have posted gigs many times, but all the time my gigs failed to pass the review.
I didn’t offer any academic writing in my gig. I just offer assistance in doing assignments, still, my gigs failed to pass the review. I don’t know what should I do.
Plzzz help me out. I am worried and don’t know what to do.

Thank you.

I will recommend you to make gig related to the subject rather making it academic writing related

I tried all but all is waste.

I don’t use words like assignment.

I write like "I will assist in research and essay."

I write "I will do proofreading and editing."

Will remove plagiarism from your documents.

Will assist in business, marketing and management.

will assist in writing research paper.

Will assist in writing a comprehensive English Essay.

But nothing works.

My all these gigs have failed to pass the review.

I know that essay and documents are both common flag words. You really have to avoid anything that even suggests you might do a paper for someone. You can advertise writing ebooks or articles, but not much else. I know other people do it, but if they sound even vaguely like they might do an essay, paper, etc. they will be in the same trouble later.

I tried all but all is waste.

I don’t use words like assignment.

I write like "I will assist in research and essay."

I write "I will do proofreading and editing."

Will remove plagiarism from your documents.

Will assist in business, marketing and management.

will assist in writing research paper.

Will assist in writing a comprehensive English Essay.

But nothing works.

Is this is a new account?. If its new close this account and write new gig and refrain essay, plagiarism, research paper. Use Article word instead essay, use Research work in title of gig and mention subjects in description and tags instead of using will assist writing research paper. Avoid anything which even sounds academic writing.

Is this is a new account?. If its new close this account and write new gig and refrain essay, plagiarism, research paper. Use Article word instead essay, use Research work in title of gig and mention subjects in description and tags instead of using will assist writing research paper. Avoid anything which even sounds academic writing.

If you need further help you can contact me.

Archived