Fiverr Forum

Gig's I'd like to see! (Fun Chit Chat)

Just what the title says… Almost.

Post up some gig ideas here. Maybe some will be good and we can all steal each others ideas!

• Please, this topic is for fun, so please only post up fun, silly ideas -

Here’s a Gig I’d like to see.

(And a good example to start with)

I will… " Support any post you make on the Fiverr Forum for 1 week " for $5.00.

Well I can make that gig, if you are ready to pay that much ha ha ha

Prince be careful, what if he wants to run a thread that says… PrinceMaxx is a …oh I dunno something …oh yeah, PrinceMaxx is a Fragle’s Rock.

Here is a gig I like to see, I will make 10 sack lunches and deliver them to the homeless on the strets once this week for $5. Yes it can be done for less than $5, my family I have done it for years

Now that is a cool sounding gig @tn5rr2012.

Why don’t you do it?

Reply to @tn5rr2012: That would be a great gig! Someone should get on this

Reply to @bigbadbilly:

bigbadbilly said: Why don't you do it?
My family tree gig keeps me busy on the weekends my kids are the ones who deliver the sack lunches now and makes the sandwichs

@oldbittygrandma

LOL.

I did something like that on a film I was involved with. At the end of one of the shots I dressed in a bathrobe, fishing hat and slippers and ran down a public street with a Zombie chasing me. It was a zombie film, but that wasn’t one of the shots. LOL.

It’s going to end up in the blooper reels at the end. But you should have seen peoples faces. Ha ha ha. I have a picture here of the gettup. LOL. Pure fun.

… Hmmm. Maybe ya had to be there…

anarchofighter said: Prince be careful, what if he wants to run a thread that says... PrinceMaxx is a ...oh I dunno something ...oh yeah, PrinceMaxx is a Fragle's Rock.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/vader.jpg

Haha, Id love to see a serious “Gig request” section…

Prince be careful, what if he wants to run a thread that says… PrinceMaxx is a …oh I dunno something …oh yeah, PrinceMaxx is a Fragle’s Rock.

Here is a gig I like to see, I will make 10 sack lunches and deliver them to the homeless on the strets once this week for $5. Yes it can be done for less than $5, my family I have done it for years

Now that is a cool sounding gig @tn5rr2012.

Why don’t you do it?

Reply to @tn5rr2012: That would be a great gig! Someone should get on this

Reply to @bigbadbilly:

bigbadbilly said: Why don't you do it?
My family tree gig keeps me busy on the weekends my kids are the ones who deliver the sack lunches now and makes the sandwichs

@oldbittygrandma

LOL.

I did something like that on a film I was involved with. At the end of one of the shots I dressed in a bathrobe, fishing hat and slippers and ran down a public street with a Zombie chasing me. It was a zombie film, but that wasn’t one of the shots. LOL.

It’s going to end up in the blooper reels at the end. But you should have seen peoples faces. Ha ha ha. I have a picture here of the gettup. LOL. Pure fun.

… Hmmm. Maybe ya had to be there…

anarchofighter said: Prince be careful, what if he wants to run a thread that says... PrinceMaxx is a ...oh I dunno something ...oh yeah, PrinceMaxx is a Fragle's Rock.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/vader.jpg

Haha, Id love to see a serious “Gig request” section…