Gig's I'd like to see! (Fun Chit Chat)

bigbadbilly

Just what the title says… Almost.

Post up some gig ideas here. Maybe some will be good and we can all steal each others ideas!

• Please, this topic is for fun, so please only post up fun, silly ideas -

Here’s a Gig I’d like to see.

(And a good example to start with)

I will… " Support any post you make on the Fiverr Forum for 1 week " for $5.00.

Guest tn5rr2012

Here is a gig I like to see, I will make 10 sack lunches and deliver them to the homeless on the strets once this week for $5. Yes it can be done for less than $5, my family I have done it for years

Guest tn5rr2012

Here is a gig I like to see, I will make 10 sack lunches and deliver them to the homeless on the strets once this week for $5. Yes it can be done for less than $5, my family I have done it for years

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived