Gig's impression and Clicks goes down

arslan73

Thanks for the helpful tips.

But it actually depends on who the people are in your networks whether they would get annoyed that you were spamming them. Are the people in your LinkedIn network people you really know, or the kind where you meet someone once and put them in your network?

I might suggest one nice, well-written professional sounding, yet a bit casual, simply letting people know you are offering your services on Fiverr and here is the link if you can be of service you would be happy to work with them…If I got an email like that one time, I wouldn’t think it was spam. I might delete it…but also, something to consider is how would all the people in your LinkedIn network think about you offering your services for a mere $5 bucks? Will people think less of you that you are doing cheap work on Fiverr? It could go either way. But one email to your network is not going to be spamming, just don’t make it sound spammy 😃

Thanks for the helpful tips.

But it actually depends on who the people are in your networks whether they would get annoyed that you were spamming them. Are the people in your LinkedIn network people you really know, or the kind where you meet someone once and put them in your network?

I might suggest one nice, well-written professional sounding, yet a bit casual, simply letting people know you are offering your services on Fiverr and here is the link if you can be of service you would be happy to work with them…If I got an email like that one time, I wouldn’t think it was spam. I might delete it…but also, something to consider is how would all the people in your LinkedIn network think about you offering your services for a mere $5 bucks? Will people think less of you that you are doing cheap work on Fiverr? It could go either way. But one email to your network is not going to be spamming, just don’t make it sound spammy 😃

It depends on the network of your linkedin connections. Which type of connections your profile have and What you are offering. Anyway thanks for sharing helpful tips.

Archived