Gigs Impressions, Clicks and Orders

asad_piracha86

I have had an amazing experience on Fiverr from day one, as I have been getting orders consistently and positive reviews. In exactly 60 days I got levelled up as Level 1 seller and my gigs were trending.

Because of the workload I put a limit on orders and when I cleared the backlog, I removed the limit but ever since my gig is out of competition i.e. From 1700 impressions in a day to 50-60 and it has gone to last pages.

I am unable to understand what’s the issue as all of my indicators are green i.e. response rate 100%, On time Delivery 100%, Order Completion 96%.

Can someone please help me as it’s been more than a week since I got last order and impressions are down and out.

I have had an amazing experience on Fiverr from day one, as I have been getting orders consistently and positive reviews. In exactly 60 days I got levelled up as Level 1 seller and my gigs were trending.

Because of the workload I put a limit on orders and when I cleared the backlog, I removed the limit but ever since my gig is out of competition i.e. From 1700 impressions in a day to 50-60 and it has gone to last pages.

I am unable to understand what’s the issue as all of my indicators are green i.e. response rate 100%, On time Delivery 100%, Order Completion 96%.

Can someone please help me as it’s been more than a week since I got last order and impressions are down and out.

Problem:

I am unable to understand

Answer:

I put a limit on orders

This happens sometimes to people who limit orders or activate Out of office. Nothing you can do there, just continue.

Ah. This is disgusting from fiverr. they give an option and then make us suffer

disgusting from fiverr.

This happens everywhere. When you work in company and you go on vacation are you really 100% convinced your job will be there for you when you return and none of your coworkers is going to shine brighter in your absence?

It is just life. I never took a vacation in 12 years of working. One time I was absent was because I needed surgery.

disgusting from fiverr.

This happens everywhere. When you work in company and you go on vacation are you really 100% convinced your job will be there for you when you return and none of your coworkers is going to shine brighter in your absence?

It is just life. I never took a vacation in 12 years of working. One time I was absent was because I needed surgery.

Ah. Ok thank you for the the comment and realization 🙂 . I am trying that I get back on track soon

What I do is definitely not smart or healthy.

But I need income and support my family.

Every persons has different life situation and struggles.

Agreed. I also am an avid worker. I do job, freelancing and some sort of business and I have always been working. Weekends, after office etc. Got huge success on Fiverr and that’s why gor worried of getting out of the league all of a sudden

Archived