Gigs just suddenly dropped off

horusthecat

I just completed my last order in my queue last night.

There’s nothing else there, not even a nibble on my Inbox. Crickets.

Seems that after 70 orders I would have something there, I almost don’t know what to do with myself, I guess I can count my blessings and use this time off to be constructive???

My gig if you’re curious…

http://fiverr.com/horusthecat/be-writing-a-250-word-positive-review-of-anything-you-are-selling--2

It happens from time to time. I don’t think some of the bugs in the Fiverr system have helped. I’ve always found that I go through a week where I get loads of orders and then a week where there’s a couple. It’s just the joys of freelancing…spend your downtime promoting your gigs, reconnecting with previous buyers (I send a message to some of those I’ve had long conversations with in the past to see how they are) and looking to see if you can update your gigs in anyway to make them easier to find in search.

I think that @aingham69 has a good idea about reconnecting with past buyers.

You might also experiment with adding a new gig–I’ve done this from time to time, and every now and then, I hit upon one that works well. For example, I have a gig where I interview people on my blog, and one day I got the idea to add a gig where I post excerpts of people’s books or other creative projects on the blog, and this idea took off. (Believe me, I’ve had other ideas that didn’t work, but oh well!)

Archived