Gigs lost rank! What should I do?

upalwazed

simipair problem cant find myself by using search engine

what were your stats? can u find usrels in local sellers/online users?

No, can’t find anywhere. If I search with my level + online + local seller, than it shows 😦

Hi, Same thing happened with my gig’s too 2months ago and still after completing orders from my previous buyers my GIG’s has not showing in first 3pages all you can do is just try to be online as much as you can

whats stats do u have

I could find my gigs on the 1st/2nd page by searching but now they are gone! Impressions are decreased, from 1k daily to 50/60. What should I do now?

I could find my gigs on the 1st/2nd page

Gig position is not permanent. Fiverr algorithm update the gig position regularly. It depends on many factors. Better gig performance than your competitor is an important factor. Be patient and do some awesome work. Hopefully your gig will become beginning of the search result.

Hi, Same thing happened with my gig’s too 2months ago and still after completing orders from my previous buyers my GIG’s has not showing in first 3pages all you can do is just try to be online as much as you can

Thank you, brother. 💓

I could find my gigs on the 1st/2nd page

Gig position is not permanent. Fiverr algorithm update the gig position regularly. It depends on many factors. Better gig performance than your competitor is an important factor. Be patient and do some awesome work. Hopefully your gig will become beginning of the search result.

Thank you very much. I will try my best

Archived