Fiverr Community Forum

Gigs not working

Can anyone tell me what is the problem in my gig?

1 Like

Not without knowing what the issue is - you need to let us know what issue you’re having, otherwise people will just ignore the post.

You made a new post about this less than 10 minutes ago. Do not start spamming it on other topics.

Oh sorry. No one was replying there. I thought you could help

Hello @furur9, I just took some time to have a look at your Gig, I see you’re registered an account here on Fiverr in 2017. Why, How come you waited so long to find help? There are some issues I like to point out? Firstly, your a writer aren’t you? Why don’t you add writing/writer to your Title?

’‘I Will Accompany You In Your Research Journey’'

What research? Better to type. '‘I will do copywriting for your website or print ad.’'

Here you have two amazing keywords that your customers are searching for, Copywriting and print ad.

Who is looking for a research journey, hardly anyone?

Secondary, You should add more catchy images to your Gig. It is simply not catching enough for your clients to even bother clicking on your Gig. Think about it, would you click on your own Gig out of dozens to pick from? I certainly wouldn’t. If you want to stand out, use a bright colored image that catches the peoples eyes.

Third, your grammar isn’t perfectly written?

Your profile description…

I am a crowdfunding pitch writer,article writer, script writer and a marketer who works with companies on contract basis. I am also doing academic writing on writers bay. Currently, I am willing to explore myself more, so I am taking courses on digital storytelling and Entrepreneurship . Besides, I also write for Global Village Space an online portal for political and IR. With almost 4 years of experience in freelancing, I am here to explore more opportunities for growth

My solution…

I am a crowdfunding pitch writer, article writer, scriptwriter and a marketer who works with companies on a contract basis. I am also doing academic writing on writers bay. Currently, I am willing to explore myself more, so I am taking courses on digital storytelling and Entrepreneurship. Besides, I also write for Global Village Space an online portal for political and IR. With almost 4 years of experience in freelancing, I am here to explore more opportunities for growth.

Here your long description, which again isn’t perfect…

Are you looking for a research assistant who can write an effective research paper for you? Well, this gig will provide you the best solution in Literature and social sciences. I am an expert research assistant with 4 years of experience. I will do this do your projects with utmost hard work and dedication. The notion of stewardship that is being animated will be reflected in my work.

In the present age of globalization, when the world is on the fast pace, with every moment the area of research is expanding exponentially. This gig will fulfill all the prerequisites of a good research paper with formatting and citation in APA, Harvard, MLA and Chicago. 

This gig also promises you to give an effective crowdfunding writing with actionable words. The pitch will be embedded with powerful and thought provoking words to trigger the emotions of the investors. My work is my identity and this gig is one stop solution for all your queries. Feel free to contact

My solution…

Are you looking for a research assistant who can write an effective research paper for you? Well, this gig will provide you the best solution in Literature and social sciences. I am an expert research assistant with 4 years of experience. I will do this do your projects with utmost hard work and dedication. The notion of stewardship that is being animated will be reflected in my work.

In the present age of globalization, when the world is on the fast pace, with every moment the area of research is expanding exponentially. This gig will fulfill all the prerequisites of a good research paper with formatting and citation in APA, Harvard, MLA, and Chicago.

This gig also promises you to give an effective crowdfunding writing with actionable words. The pitch will be embedded with powerful and thought-provoking words to trigger the emotions of the investors. My work is my identity and this gig is one stop solution for all your queries. Feel free to contact me for further assistance, thank you!

Kindly, (your name)

Also, the biggest mistake you have made is your choice of keywords;

research-paper (bad)
essay writing (very bad, essay is never good to use)
book reviews (bad)
creative (bad)
overview (great)

my suggestions…

copywriting
writing
business writing
copy
overview

These keywords or tags as Fiverr calls it are a must to include in your Gig Title.

I hope this helps. Take care of yourself, and please next time try to find help somewhat sooner than 2 years…:rofl: just kidding… take care and good luck on your journey.

Warmly, Humberto

1 Like

It is obvious this lady wants you to look at her Gig and need your opinion??? :thinking: The way you added your line sounds very rude to me, sorry!! kindly Humberto

Not one to assume genders but that person definitely does not look like a lady…

And I did give him some advice - on the topic he created.

yes, You also look like a woman to me :slight_smile:

thanks for your advice :slight_smile: I am working on it.

1 Like

@furur9, glad I can help out as much I can, if you have any questions or need my help, don’t hesitate to contact me all right! One more thing, I suggest to change your Packages taglines as well… get rid of the ‘‘research journey’’ and ad copywriting or anything related to that. Price is good, you shouldn’t start with a too high price. Later you can always increase the price when you have some clients along with great reviews. Good luck! Warmly, Humberto

one thing more you said that there was an error in grammar in my description. can you mention it where it was?

Looking at this again, this is now pretty confusing…

Either you think that my second post on this topic was directed at furfur9, which it wasn’t, or you’re somehow taking my first post as being rude, which is a bit of a stretch. I asked for more information and was never given it.

I rewrote everything you had written in your copy, all you need to do is to copy and paste my lines on to your descriptions. I hope this helps… your friendly friend Humberto

Okay I got it now thanks.

1 Like

I’m talking about your first line. She needed help about her Gig. Lets forget about it. She got my help now, so don’t worry. Take care and be good! Kindly, Humberto

:roll_eyes: Alrighty then.