Fiverr Community Forum

Gigs on the Homepage Have Really Gone Down!

Six months ago, Fiverr wouldn’t put gigs on the homepage unless it was self-promoted and had good feedback. NOW…there’s all type of foolery being added. I just seen a gig on the homepage and the guy is smoking, you know what, in the beginning of his gig video. SMH! I love Fiverr, but I’m getting really worried due to all the problems that this site has been having. I just pray that they’re actually working on some stuff, seeing how they don’t let us in on a lot. If they don’t get things back on track, I fear the worst.

I’m still shocked fiverr approved this guy’s video. Smh.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Shaking my head. Bout to PM you.

Reply to @vedmak: Yeah its pretty ridiculous. Maybe they were tired and wasn’t paying attention. Or maybe they don’t care, who knows. Heck, there’s a featured gig where this guys says “f**k” a few times. Lol.

Reply to @vedmak: Yeah, that’s true.

Can anyone of you PM me the link…please…as I am curious…

Hi, for the sake of awareness I’d like can you pm this to me too?

Haha, you guys crack me up! Yes, the video should have never been approved and yes, it should be removed ASAP, but ya’ll are like a bunch of bored housewives! “Did you see what Mabel was wearing?!?!?”, " OMG, no I didn’t, but Doris has a picture she took with her iPhone.", “Lemme see!”, “OK, I’ll post it on Facebook.”, “Oooh, add me, add me! I want to see it too!”. lol, you guys.

Reply to @itsyourthing: I believe I posted it in the “chit chat” section…soooooooo…

Reply to @vedmak: LOL!

Reply to @vedmak: I could hook you up. I was the Marketing Director for a women’s business group - within about five minutes of getting the job I had a million friend requests. Who knew there could be so many Avon ladies and “independent sales reps” for weight loss products in one state? SMH

Reply to @musiclover: I wasn’t being critical, just amused.