Gig's Ranking Dropping Rapidly!

artofmayank

Hi Fiverr community,

Impressions and clicks were increasing on my gig till 28 feb, till I changed the tags and description to improve it.

But now it has disappeared from many search terms and falling in ranks continuously.

I am also bringing buyers from off the Fiverr platform, but that’s not making any difference 😦

How much time would it take to improve? Plz help! I am really worried.

Any suggestion would be really helpful of what should I do next…

Here is my Gig link-

favicon-32x32.png.0b615080954967807a2ad8e69473f1d6.png Fiverr.com
design-unique-youtube-channel-banner-cover-art.jpg.89aa3a0f0dc284d98691e8976983f849.jpg

Artofmayank: I will design your killer youtube banner, cover art in 24 hours...

For only $15, Artofmayank will design your killer youtube banner, cover art in 24 hours. | I am a Bachelor of Design in graphic design and over 3 Years of designing Experience with the Graphic Team of my college:-MHM. I specialize | Fiverr

Thanks and Regards
Mayank

Have you read this thread yet?

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Have you read this thread yet?

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Thanks for the reply 🙂 , I have read it just now. Actually, the problem is, I was getting at least 1 query for work each day. Some of them converted to orders.

But since March, I haven’t received a single query or order. And my gig ranking has fallen in ranking considerably.

I am also not sitting ideal, I am contacting people off the fiverr and selling them services. but that’s also not improving my Ranking. I don’t know what’s happening.

You’ve had at least 16 orders on this gig. What is the maximum number of revisions a client has used?

(Get rid of unlimited revisions.)

Yes, I had at max 4-5 revisions. I provide unlimited revisions on my premium gig package only (which rarely anyone takes & they usually ask for custom offer if that’s the case).

And I have it limited in custom offers too.

Thanks for the reply 🙂 , I have read it just now. Actually, the problem is, I was getting at least 1 query for work each day. Some of them converted to orders.

But since March, I haven’t received a single query or order. And my gig ranking has fallen in ranking considerably.

I am also not sitting ideal, I am contacting people off the fiverr and selling them services. but that’s also not improving my Ranking. I don’t know what’s happening.

Actually, the problem is, I was getting at least 1 query for work each day. Some of them converted to orders.

No one guarantees orders on Fiverr. There are a lot of people coming every day due to the pandemic. You were put in front for a while, now others have the spotlight and you are in the back. Unless you have very good performance and plenty of orders, it will be hard to stay in front all the time. And even then, the algorithm will push you. There are a ton of people coming to Fiverr to sell their services, so obviously the platform needs to give them a chance too.

Impressions and clicks were increasing on my gig till 28 march

Wow, you are from the future! Are things better at the end of the month? :rofl:

Actually, the problem is, I was getting at least 1 query for work each day. Some of them converted to orders.

No one guarantees orders on Fiverr. There are a lot of people coming every day due to the pandemic. You were put in front for a while, now others have the spotlight and you are in the back. Unless you have very good performance and plenty of orders, it will be hard to stay in front all the time. And even then, the algorithm will push you. There are a ton of people coming to Fiverr to sell their services, so obviously the platform needs to give them a chance too.

Impressions and clicks were increasing on my gig till 28 march

Wow, you are from the future! Are things better at the end of the month? :rofl:

No one guarantees orders on Fiverr

Yes, that’s such a bitter truth. Btw can you share few tips that I can implement, to improve my gig situation? Plz take a look at it if you want (I have mentioned the link). There must be some parts that should be improved according to you…

Unless you have very good performance and plenty of orders

If I had such a huge customer base then why would I even come to Fiverr? Everyone has to start with zero or very less customer base.

There are a ton of people coming to Fiverr to sell their services, so obviously the platform needs to give them a chance too.

I am not asking for a chance from Fiverr, Fiverr algo ranked me because I bought 10+ customers. I was never boosted by fiverr. My rank improved slowly and steadily.

But a few days ago my rank took a very unexpected position, after changing the gig description and tags. And it’s not improving even after I added 2 more customers from off Fiverr.

That’s the reason I asked here, that what might be the possible problem that I have committed, and if I haven’t committed any problem, then should it improve my ranking in few days?

Plz help, I would be really grateful…

No one guarantees orders on Fiverr

Yes, that’s such a bitter truth. Btw can you share few tips that I can implement, to improve my gig situation? Plz take a look at it if you want (I have mentioned the link). There must be some parts that should be improved according to you…

Unless you have very good performance and plenty of orders

If I had such a huge customer base then why would I even come to Fiverr? Everyone has to start with zero or very less customer base.

There are a ton of people coming to Fiverr to sell their services, so obviously the platform needs to give them a chance too.

I am not asking for a chance from Fiverr, Fiverr algo ranked me because I bought 10+ customers. I was never boosted by fiverr. My rank improved slowly and steadily.

But a few days ago my rank took a very unexpected position, after changing the gig description and tags. And it’s not improving even after I added 2 more customers from off Fiverr.

That’s the reason I asked here, that what might be the possible problem that I have committed, and if I haven’t committed any problem, then should it improve my ranking in few days?

Plz help, I would be really grateful…

There must be some parts that should be improved according to you

It’s not our job to do your work for you.

“Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily.”

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

maybe the “Fiverr Seller rotation” has touched you!! You just need to wait or promote your gigs

Yes that might be the case I am noticing a rise in my gig again 🙂

Hope so the I initial changes that I made will make my gig even better 😊

Thanks

do you have any cancellation in past 60 days? check in your mobile app if yes then it happened because of that.

I haven’t canceled an order but I deff have a negative review recently (he was a new seller).

That might be a reason probably. But for now, I am noticing a rise in my gig ranking 🙂

Let’s hope so it keeps on improving 😊

Thanks, Hardeep

There must be some parts that should be improved according to you

It’s not our job to do your work for you.

This can be found here, https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs in the second paragraph.

It’s not our job to do your work for you

I am really sorry. I think you took it the wrong way 🙂

I was just asking for help. If you don’t want to that’s totally fine.

Thanks so much for the info 😊

Archived