Fiverr Community Forum

Gigs ranking issue

Hello Fiverr Community.
I hope everyone is doing well. I am not sure about how fiverr ranking algorithm works. My gig was on the first page and in top rows. Suddenly my gig got at most bottom page and every one my gig is at the bottom page. I am experiencing this issue for a month and i am not sure what to do. I have 16 Reviews with (5.0) ratings and never had a bad experience with customer. They all were happy and satisfied. Is anyone face the issue before. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. And i am offering Wordpress services. My Fiverr username is Hamza1424

2 Likes

If you make any changes to your gig service, your gig displays on the last page

1 Like

@wpkidrasel I didn’t do it. But if someone does how long gig is going to stay in last page.

Well then there is nothing to stress about. Your gig will definitely rank

@wpkidrasel But its been more than one month still facing the same issue. I am not getting any orders now.

No tension with it you will definitely get the order but you have to try

@wpkidrasel I apperciate your answer. But i want to ask how long my gigs are going to stay in last page.

gigs rank only if you complete more orders.

@tbhawal Thanks for your suggestion. But sometime we see level one and level two sellers at bottom page and new sellers with 5 or 6 reviews page. In my case i have completed 16 orders in just 2 months but still facing the same issue.

1 Like

in that case I will suggest you to visit [Guide] How to Rank Your Gig for Better Results on Fiverr here you can find your all the answer

I know all these things. but my question is different . You are just trying to tell me how to rank. You can read my question sir. Thanks

Bro, I understand your concern but its very difficult to understand about fiverr algorithm. like I am level 1 seller, when I complete 1 or 2 orders my gigs came on the 1st pages then gain going to 2nd page and last 10 days I do not get any message and I lost my gigs too. my gigs don’t showing in the search list. CS tell that “It is important to remember that rankings change and are not permanent. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all count. We highly recommend our sellers to make use of social media to optimize their visibility on the Internet. The buttons on your Gig page should be used to reach out to your social media contacts.”

I appreciate you help @tbhawal . But my issue is different. During at last page i completed 10 orders with all good rating but still gig is at the last page. No changes i have seen. I am thinking FIverr puts few sellers in watch list. That’s what i think.