Gigs Stat's "Viewed times" is not working

Hello,

Gigs Stat’s “Viewed times” is not working. It’s always showing 0 for new gigs. I think it’s a system bug. Would you please check and resolve this issue.

Thank You

Regmebd

http://fiverr.com/regmebd

Not sure if the stats are real-time.

I have the same problem I have a gig for making jingles/commercial music and have been hired several times but I have 0 views not sure how you order the gig without viewing it.

I have this problem too…

Reply to @jeffmoses: hmmmm, you would think in today’s world the age of batching would be gone. But I also noticed this and it has been over 24 hours.

One of my gig has been ordered more than 50 times and yet the counter stat show that it was viewed 3 times :-?? Probably the system is broken. 8-X

@atechkid Yes, same to me. @-)

Ive made $76 on one of my gigs (so multiple orders) and it says it has only been viewed 1 time =/ i think it needs fixing

same problem for me

The problem still alive. We can not monitor gigs response. Want to hear something from fiverr authority.

Thank You

It’s been mentioned before by Customer support that stats are not operational at the moment

Reply to @ozzieuk: OK, Thank You.

There should be an option to add google analytic code inside each GIG or any of our gigs… It will really help monitoring the visits and alot more.

same problem for me plz… fix it…

same problem for me plz… fix it… :slight_smile:

well it seems like its a well known problem by now. I have it also did anyone get theirs fixed so far?

It would appear that neither the total “Active Gigs” Counters nor the individual “Gig Views” counters are working. I have been in contact with Fiverr Support several times, and each time they say the same thing…that they are aware of the problem and are working on it. This has been going on for several months now. The main problem with this, is that with relatively new gigs no one will likely ever see them as they will have no popularity to rank in searches because they show “zero” views. This is a major problem that no one at Fiver seems overly concerned with fixing.

same problem for me plz… fix it… :slight_smile:

well it seems like its a well known problem by now. I have it also did anyone get theirs fixed so far?

It would appear that neither the total “Active Gigs” Counters nor the individual “Gig Views” counters are working. I have been in contact with Fiverr Support several times, and each time they say the same thing…that they are aware of the problem and are working on it. This has been going on for several months now. The main problem with this, is that with relatively new gigs no one will likely ever see them as they will have no popularity to rank in searches because they show “zero” views. This is a major problem that no one at Fiver seems overly concerned with fixing.