Gigs still showing in "waiting for review" although I already reviewed them

I have four gigs that I already gave a review for, they are still showing in the “waiting for your review section”. Why is that so?

that is certainly not the case.

Edited. :slightly_smiling_face:

There is a newish blind review system which they’ve been making changes to - it might be an idea to ask CS why your reviews seem to have stalled. :slightly_smiling_face:

right. I keep getting requests about submitting blind reviews which I never do, maybe that is the reason. I remember having similar problems in the past when finished gigs were not moved to the correct section of the “Orders” area. I did contact support then, and all I got was a bullshit answer and nothing changed.

My guess is that’s reviews your sellers haven’t “counter-reviewed” yet, which means they stay in limbo until either the seller reviews you yet or the 10 or 14 days for that are up and your review will appear on their profile regardless.

It’s good to know that the system got changed on buyer side too, some sellers were wondering why they are getting less reviews, maybe it’s because the wording about reviews changed, what with blind review and such.

possible - but still somewhat counter-intuitive I`d say

Oh sure, I’d say that too.

Yeah, miiila’s answer makes a lot of sense imo.

Well, I wouldn’t be surprised considering it is Fiverr we are talking about here. I am, of course, just kidding. :wink: :zipper_mouth_face:

reload the page then it will show you.