Fiverr Community Forum

GIG's veiws, impressions, clicks and so on are missing

Fiverr is showing following Message on my GIG page why?
We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual.

You are he 1742nd who creates a thread about this.

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Because…
"We’re working on getting your Gigs’ impressions, clicks, and views back online. No worries - your Gigs are active, and all the metrics are calculated as usual."

1 Like

when will you finalize than its coming from previous two months and i m unable to recieve the orders as well and unable to see buyer requests as well…

This doesn’t have to do anything with your orders. It’s just a visual bug that won’t let you see your gig stats. The bug’s been here for about a month. However, you are not receiving orders because of having a bad luck and you can not always have many buyer requests, it depends on the Gig Category you are selling.

sounds great dear… but before this bug i was able to see more than 3K buyer requests and now only 3 or 4, as i haven’t make any change on GIG Category…

This is the thread for information on this: https://forum.fiverr.com/t/gig-analytics-n-a/

Please don’t open new threads about it

2 Likes

There are many discussion and topic exist on same thing.

There is a very big search box here. Everyone should search here before creating a topic.

Actually you will find your answer into your question. This is the answer.

Not only you, everybody is seeing this message.
Absolutely it is helpful and Fiverr helps us to not become worried about gig impression, click view (overall gig status)

When work finish Once, maybe we Will get back previous gig analytic interface.