Gigs Views back! - Sells Back?

carlosrada1

Hi Guys!

So, this was my first post here

I have been on Fiverr for more than 5 years, I am really worried because from the “BUG of GIG views” I have not received any messages or orders. It is very difficult to know if Fiverr is doing its job of exposing our Gigs because there is no way to see the numbers. I have seen in this forum people who assure that we should lower prices and make special offers to receive offers from new clients, however I want to know if anyone knows what is happening in Fiverr? When are you planning to solve…

I’ve found lot of seller with same problem. (Sells stops suddenly several month ago) , we don’t know if Fiverr bug was a cause but many persons still may have the problem.
Of course gig’s views issue now has solved!! But my question for you guys is:

• Are you selling now like you did before?
  • Please share your experience to understand what is happening now (after Gigs views have been resolved)!

let me start first! The views came back but after 2 months a single person has contacted me, I have only one sale. I am in the search lists but I go far from the first ones. There are many new and inexperienced users who come first on search results. There is a low price war !!

Hi Guys!

So, this was my first post here

I have been on Fiverr for more than 5 years, I am really worried because from the “BUG of GIG views” I have not received any messages or orders. It is very difficult to know if Fiverr is doing its job of exposing our Gigs because there is no way to see the numbers. I have seen in this forum people who assure that we should lower prices and make special offers to receive offers from new clients, however I want to know if anyone knows what is happening in Fiverr? When are you planning to solve…

I’ve found lot of seller with same problem. (Sells stops suddenly several month ago) , we don’t know if Fiverr bug was a cause but many persons still may have the problem.

• Please share your experience to understand what is happening now (after Gigs views have been resolved)!

let me start first! The views came back but after 2 months a single person has contacted me, I have only one sale. I am in the search lists but I go far from the first ones. There are many new and inexperienced users who come first on search results. There is a low price war !!

In particular, I am as if I was starting, I have been falling from TOP RESELLER to not having any level, it is total madness (of course in my country there are external factors that maybe Fiverr does not understand) but of what use, I hope to return to the time once where sales were constant, and the system did not benefit new sellers, but sellers with quality work.

In particular, I am as if I was starting, I have been falling from TOP RESELLER to not having any level, it is total madness (of course in my country there are external factors that maybe Fiverr does not understand) but of what use, I hope to return to the time once where sales were constant, and the system did not benefit new sellers, but sellers with quality work.

Hey @bjbravo did you receive new customers? Are you shown on list?

Hey @bjbravo did you receive new customers? Are you shown on list?

not any new customers, just working with old returning ones

increase the prices ? usually the “trick” its make it down

Yes, I know but one day, I got 3 orders in queue and after that I thought of doing an experiment to increase the prices as I couldn’t handle more customers, so I increased my standard and premium prices and to my surprise, my gigs started ranking higher

Yes, I know but one day, I got 3 orders in queue and after that I thought of doing an experiment to increase the prices as I couldn’t handle more customers, so I increased my standard and premium prices and to my surprise, my gigs started ranking higher

works the same for me in the gold days, actually need to re start again, from down to up

I got 3 orders in queue and after that I thought of doing an experiment to increase the prices as I couldn’t handle more custome

Great!!

So, basic prices are the same , you increase “Standard & Premium”, and the other thing may be that you increase one Gig who has been succesful in that moment!!

Let me try something like that

Archived