Give idea about marketing

rakibul_civil

In my recent poll, the following results occurred.

51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”

30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”

Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”

Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”

7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”

It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

You know what service you are offering, and you have research market for selling you gig so research is the main option for you @rakibul_civil

Yap boss i understand but research where?? And how to support people, in this community some people said dont share your profile in social media that’s why i post this content, you said research on market please describe if you can,

• i provide wordpress website making service, but i ask for everyone

-Thanks 🙂

Yap boss i understand but research where?? And how to support people, in this community some people said dont share your profile in social media that’s why i post this content, you said research on market please describe if you can,

-Thanks 🙂

Why don’t you all just read the excellent article posted above.

You will find everything you need there! Just do it! 🙂

waiting for hear from expert properly

If a long post with the words “Marketing Yourself” and “Here’s How” isn’t enough for you, you could always hire a Marketing Consultant to give you personalised advice.

Not me, I couldn’t work with someone who doesn’t read what they are given but I’m sure there are some who would.

If a long post with the words “Marketing Yourself” and “Here’s How” isn’t enough for you, you could always hire a Marketing Consultant to give you personalised advice.

Not me, I couldn’t work with someone who doesn’t read what they are given but I’m sure there are some who would.

It is frustrating when people here want you to coach them personally instead of just researching for themselves, especially because I’ve already taken a lot of time to write many posts here on this already. What was the point if people aren’t going to take initiative to look them up and read them?

I learned my business because I researched and then people want me to hand my knowledge over to them.

Hi there,
Just by reading your OP I’d say the biggest needle mover for you right now would be to learn to properly express yourself in English.
Second thing I’d do is take the free course Fiverr has (it’s being advertised in your dashboard) on being a freelancer. It has some valuable info which can act as a starting point for further research.

Hi there,

Just by reading your OP I’d say the biggest needle mover for you right now would be to learn to properly express yourself in English.

Second thing I’d do is take the free course Fiverr has (it’s being advertised in your dashboard) on being a freelancer. It has some valuable info which can act as a starting point for further research.

Definitely. You can’t get anywhere in marketing without perfect or near-perfect English.

For some people marketing works but for some others, it’s just nothing but wasting of time. if you are willing to do marketing of your gigs then all you have to do is “Research”. What I have learnt from fiverr forum is, the audience will help you with few matters. But they can’t teach you everything. So help yourself buddy. best of luck!

It is frustrating when people here want you to coach them personally instead of just researching for themselves, especially because I’ve already taken a lot of time to write many posts here on this already. What was the point if people aren’t going to take initiative to look them up and read them?

I learned my business because I researched and then people want me to hand my knowledge over to them.

Well said and appreciate with you​:slightly_smiling_face:🙂

-Thanks 🙂

Marketing includes advertising, selling, and delivering products to consumers or other businesses.

if you are provide WordPress website making services then you need to learn about that area. you should to make a portfolio website for yourself or for business. and post your projects on that website regularly and then share your website on social side…

Thanks

Archived