Give me 5 star review

diganta_hasan

Question

Hi friends,
When we finished our client’s project sometimes they are very happy about this project but They giving us 4 stars and he/she thinking 4 stars are enough but it is a negative review for a seller. When they understand they are feeling sad also. My question is, After delivery can I tell to my buyer? Please give me 5 stars with a good comment.
Thanks-
Diganta

10 answers to this question

Hi friends,

When we finished our client’s project sometimes they are very happy about this project but They giving us 4 stars and he/she thinking 4 stars are enough but it is a negative review for a seller. When they understand they are feeling sad also. My question is, After delivery can I tell to my buyer? Please give me 5 stars with a good comment.

Thanks-

Diganta

After delivery can I tell to my buyer? Please give me 5 stars with a good comment.

Not if you don’t want a warning for feedback manipulation.

Please don’t mention your potential review, stars or anything else. 🙂

Hi friends,

Thanks-

Diganta

After delivery can I tell to my buyer? Please give me 5 stars with a good comment.

If you do that, first you’ll get a warning, and if you don’t stop immediately, you will get permanently banned from Fiverr.

You’re not allowed to talk about reviews at all.

If you do that, first you’ll get a warning, and if you don’t stop immediately, you will get permanently banned from Fiverr.

You’re not allowed to talk about reviews at all.

This information is very important for all Fiverr seller.

Archived