Fiverr Forum

Give me 5 star review

Hi friends,
When we finished our client’s project sometimes they are very happy about this project but They giving us 4 stars and he/she thinking 4 stars are enough but it is a negative review for a seller. When they understand they are feeling sad also. My question is, After delivery can I tell to my buyer? Please give me 5 stars with a good comment.
Thanks-
Diganta

7 Likes

Not if you don’t want a warning for feedback manipulation.

Please don’t mention your potential review, stars or anything else. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

requesting for feedback against fiverr TOS. many seller has been warned by fiverr CS cause the were requesting.

6 Likes

If you do that, first you’ll get a warning, and if you don’t stop immediately, you will get permanently banned from Fiverr.

You’re not allowed to talk about reviews at all.

7 Likes

As catwriter said do not mention a review or stars at all. People get banned for that.

5 Likes

This information is very important for all Fiverr seller.

1 Like

That information is available to everyone who bothers to read Fiverr’s Terms of Service and think about what they’ve read.

7 Likes

Do people really read that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m joking, those who don’t read the terms of service don’t usually last long on the site.

5 Likes

I do, every now and then… Do you think I’m “people”? :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks to all for your valuable comments

never mention anything related to the word ‘‘review’’ when chatting with potential or current buyers.

1 Like