Give me some advice as a new freelancer

subratosaha007

You create at fast a gig that use good keyword and attractive description and title. Properly send everyday 10 buyer request. Proper way to marketing social media and get first order. When your gig ranking then more more get order. Best wishes to you. Thank you

Hi @subratosaha007, Welcome To the Fiverr Community. Wiish you best of Luck.
The real thing you need to do is RESEARCH As told by @jonbaas

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

And YouTube is full of tips and this forum.

You create at fast a gig that use good keyword and attractive description and title. Properly send everyday 10 buyer request. Proper way to marketing social media and get first order. When your gig ranking then more more get order. Best wishes to you. Thank you

It is a good suggestion. Thank you so much

it’a very helpful. Thanks…

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. Send Buyer request daily, Promote gigs on social media 😃

I have been promoting gigs as well. But I think it is better to hire someone for the same as it is quite time consuming. Does promoting gigs helps for getting work? I have seen some of my gigs have decreased impressions. What can be the reason for that?

ok. So are you saying that more you promote your gigs, the more you are chances are that you will get orders? I have not received any order yet. However I am in process of promoting gigs.

I have been promoting gigs as well. But I think it is better to hire someone for the same as it is quite time consuming. Does promoting gigs helps for getting work? I have seen some of my gigs have decreased impressions. What can be the reason for that?

It’s help to increase impression.

I try to send buyer request daily. And also promote gigs regularly. Don’t get any order yet.

Archived