Give me some Idea

gdm2018

Be different from other sellers and put high price more than what the buyer putted.

Be different from other sellers and put high price more than what the buyer putted.

You are saying to increase the price or to reduce it.

Means…Someone said 5 dollars and I said 10 dollars

You are saying to increase the price or to reduce it.

Means…Someone said 5 dollars and I said 10 dollars

If the buyer budget is $30 then you can put 35 or 40.

I have sent nearly 150 requests and only 3 answered. I don’t think you can get a lot of work from buyer requests, however I think Fiverr will notice your activity, and will not only give you more requests, it will give you more impressions.

I have sent nearly 150 requests and only 3 answered. I don’t think you can get a lot of work from buyer requests, however I think Fiverr will notice your activity, and will not only give you more requests, it will give you more impressions.

With my fiverr carrier I got only one order from buyer request but finally the buyer cancelled it.

Now I don’t use this section just a waste of time.

The majority of buyers are using buyer request section to save money. If he tells I have $30 a budget, it means he has approximately $50 and he will save $20 😆

buyer

I don’t think so Because buyer want to work less money It would not be right for a new seller to do so 🤑

I got almost all my orders through buyers requests. I apply on daily basis. I got few custom orders request. And some times those request don’t meet my expertise.

I have send 838 till now 🙂 Could you please tell me how frequently you get order. I mean, i couldn’t imagine to get orders without applying for buyers request.

With my fiverr carrier I got only one order from buyer request but finally the buyer cancelled it.

Now I don’t use this section just a waste of time.

I am really feeling strange here as you and @insects44 mentioned that you don’t use this section and get no orders through buyers request. Then how you attract buyers? Your gigs ranks on front page all the time? You promote your gigs outside this platform?

Actually i want to know the secret 🙂 i am reading this first time buyers request section is waste of time.What are other ways to get orders then?

I got almost all my orders through buyers requests. I apply on daily basis. I got few custom orders request. And some times those request don’t meet my expertise.

I have send 838 till now 🙂 Could you please tell me how frequently you get order. I mean, i couldn’t imagine to get orders without applying for buyers request.

I have only sent 52 buy requests Of these, only two have responded.

I want to make my words better Who could impress them. Have some good points

[image]

I have only sent 52 buy requests Of these, only two have responded.

I want to make my words better Who could impress them. Have some good points

[image]

Yes, a good proposal can make the buyer to contact you. And other point is that if more than 10-15 offers are already send to buyer and after that you applied then there are less chances to get contacted. So be active and immediately send request as job is posted.

Yes, a good proposal can make the buyer to contact you. And other point is that if more than 10-15 offers are already send to buyer and after that you applied then there are less chances to get contacted. So be active and immediately send request as job is posted.

That’s good Now I can do this too

I am really feeling strange here as you and @insects44 mentioned that you don’t use this section and get no orders through buyers request. Then how you attract buyers? Your gigs ranks on front page all the time? You promote your gigs outside this platform?

Actually i want to know the secret 🙂 i am reading this first time buyers request section is waste of time.What are other ways to get orders then?

Yes. You can getting order from buyer request section, but I think taking time to improve your marketing skills is better than applying on this section.

Archived