Give me some tips about buyer request

Hi :raised_hand:
Im new on fiverr, and I still don’t know how to get order :sweat_smile:
I have 5 gigs with different service, and everyday always send proposal to get order, but no one buyer want to hire me :disappointed_relieved: Maybe my english not good, so buyer dont trust to hire me, idk :sob:
Please give me some tips “how to send good proposal to buyer on buyer request” :pray:

Thank you.
Jonk

You can use social media to spread your gig service
use facebook twitter etc

I do…
Thank you :smiley:
Very helpful :wink:

If you do a simple search on the forum for “buyer request tips”, you’ll find a lot of tips, so there’s no need to ask what has already been asked countless times before - it saves both your time and everyone else’s time, too :wink:

Here you go, the creme de la creme:

Maybe that’s my shortcomings, I’m lazy to read if too many lists lol :smile:
I’ll read it now :slight_smile:
Many thanks @Woofy31 :smiley:

Buyer Requests has also many requests and it’s a long list, so you might want to reconsider the laziness part - you want to succeed? Then throw away the laziness :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: ha ha ha…you are right

Thank you @Woofy31 :smiley:

I would say don’t send random or typical message to all of them,be specific as possible in your bid.

Thank you @kha1ed :slight_smile:

Contact Buyer as a Friend

If you need to ask, then you are not ready. I’ve got pretty good communication skills and a good profile with a lot of 5 star reviews, and I get about 10% (if that) of the buyer requests I apply to. Competition is tough.

Thanks @Woofy31 for sharing helpful article.

Thanks a lot [quote=“Woofy31, post:4, topic:183040, full:true”]
If you do a simple search on the forum for “buyer request tips”, you’ll find a lot of tips, so there’s no need to ask what has already been asked countless times before - it saves both your time and everyone else’s time, too :wink: