Give me Some tips please

opticalcoder

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot.

“I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders”

“It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention”

“Please give new sellers a chance too”

“Respect the new sellers”

I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too!

I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right.

And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr.

How to get orders fast for a web designer…? can you please give me some suggestions please???

How to get orders fast for a web designer…? can you please give me some suggestions please???

You’re not going to get any “orders fast”. That’s just not how business works.

Stop expecting the prize at the end of the maze to magically appear in front of you, and start figuring out what kind of hard work you’re going to have to do in order to EARN that prize.

Yes, I said, HARD WORK. Freelancers work hard. If you want to be a successful freelancer, then you’re going to have to be willing to work to achieve your goals. Market and promote your gigs. Craft eye-catching gigs, gig images, and gig content. Win projects on the Buyer Request section. Learn how to reach out to your target customers.

Slow and steady wins the race.

I hope this will be a useful tips for You 👌

Some things we can do when not GETTING ORDERS. Use our free time to ANALYZE all our GIGS. Starting from Title, Description, Meta Data, Image, Video Content, Extra Gig, FAQ and page requirements. For more competitive things, such as price and time of work or delivery, it may take a little more attention. We can analyze some similar gigs, to learn how price (packages) and time affect a gig rating. Use the FIVERR ACADEMY to deepen this. We can also read this on various topics that have been …

If you are experiencing difficulties in getting orders or are struggling because of the amount of competition there is, then this post is for you. Below I will give some methods which will help you to expand your target market and so increase your sales volume.

This post is part of my UPYOUR series based on This Poll and aims to help sellers to deal with issues related to the following three parts of the poll:

Too many sellers offer the same thing - 51%

I don’t show up in the search results -…

Archived