Give me suggestion to get an order

shamim_rahman

SEO and share your gig social media and 10 buyer request everyday…

Thank you for reply,

I made already SEO friendly one of my gig. And as a result this gig impression in last 30 days was 247 and click 2. My question is, Can I edit my gig? is this edit effect my current rank? and should I do my gig SEO or profile?

Thank you for reply,

I made already SEO friendly one of my gig. And as a result this gig impression in last 30 days was 247 and click 2. My question is, Can I edit my gig? is this edit effect my current rank? and should I do my gig SEO or profile?

Yes, this impression is too low you don’t get order now… thia gig maybe not ranked… so, you can edit now… 🙂

You’ll get a lot of copy/pasted replies that will repeat to you the same broken advices all over.

• There is a few English mistake in your gig description. I suggest you try to correct them. There is not a lot of them, but still, this will help.
  • Work on you main gig image. It’s the first thing buyer sees, it’s what make them click on your gig. Make sure to make them look clean and attractive. Have a look at color psychology in marketing. It can really help you make your gig image more attractive.

Also have a look at this thread:

I have been on Fiverr for about 4 years. I have owned my own business for 20+ years. I also have 40+ years of experience in Media/Marketing. In the month I have been active on the Forum I have seen a lot of new Fiverr members asking for advice. They usually get the same “bad” tips from other new members who must have seen something on YouTube by a so-called expert. So…here is my list of the TOP 5 WORST PIECES OF ADVICE TO GIVE A NEW FIVERR MEMBER… Stay online all day/all night.This is j…

Archived