Fiverr Community Forum

Give me your secret tips to get more orders

:joy: :rofl: same thoughts bro.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

@arbabzahoor This is spam and will get you into trouble with the moderators.

Posting your link in someone else’s topic is not allowed.

You just need to create your own new topic.

1 Like

Very helpful tips. Thanks.

1 Like

Thank You. I delete it. I do Not know about this thing. Thank You so much for this information

2 Likes

@amran5r As you haven’t shared your “secret tips” here are some tips for you anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

2 Likes

May these tips help you😊

3 Likes

Bro actually I haven’t any secrets tips actually! Thanks for your tips

1 Like

Trying to active on fiverr as you can

Send buyer request properly
Create good gig images

2 Likes

I don’t know, the secret is that I have a gig with a cool video presentation, and people come to me like magnets without doing anything, lol

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, mate, fella, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

2 Likes

What is this? Can you explain to us

There are no “secret tips” to success on Fiverr.

There are, however, logical things you can do.

First, don’t be surprised to go days, weeks, months without any work.

That doesn’t mean you are no good at what you do.

It means that there are about 250,000 others on Fiverr offering the same services as you.

That’s a lot of competition.

Second, don’t “give away” your services by just charging $5 or including “unlimited revisions.”

These are bad ideas as they devalue your skills.

Third, learn more about how Fiverr works and do what you can to improve your skills.

Fourth, don’t give up.

4 Likes

Thank you very much bro. I never give up

As @psykkopatte said, secret tips are…well…secret, of course. This is like asking someone to give you their bank details. :smiley: Secret things are secret because no one wants to share.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: very funny!

It1s a long run, here is no any secrets to gel more order.
Maybe all secrets you already know.

Just need to apply properly, wait and see.

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Thanks bro

For real there is no secret at all, when I decided to work on fiverr seriously, I have watched a lot of tutorials on youtube, I watched top seller profiles to see why they are so popular and successful.
My niche is video editing and motion designing.

So I asked myself a question: why would people need video editing and for what ?
What is the most working thing, what can I target ?

Answer: => youtube, twitch, social networks, what do people want ? Growing a youtube channel with intro/outro regular video editing from their live stream on twitch.

So I have hit this category of persons and then I made a gig 1 month ago especially for this public.
Luckly, I’m also working out of fiverr, I had a chance to edit videos including popular streamers from twitch, including a musician rockstar also streaming in my presentation video, they hired me because they liked my work.

When I check stats of this gig, people aren’t often buying all the time, but I get a lot of private messages about this gig, but in 1 month, this gig has 10k impressions and 410 clicks, 100x better than my other gigs.

Well, I talked about my niche, I have no idea how it works in data entry, SEO, website etc because I must say everyone is pretty much doing the same things here so I don’t know how sellers can provide special offers or services but I think you guys should really hire a video maker in fiverr to make an introduction video for your gigs, I don’t know your niche at all, but I really think it would make a big difference, to me, a picture isn’t enough, why putting a picture then you can upload a badass video, the thing that counts the most is the first impression, show people that you provide dreams !

4 Likes

Thank you very much :heart: :heart: :heart: