I am new on fiverr🙂. Pray for me and give some suggest.
Welcome to the Fiverr Community Family. As a newbie freelancer- Try to active online, send effective buyer requests according to your service or expertise. Share your gig on social media (Don’t scam ). I wish you can generate your first sell soon.
Thank you so much for your advice.
Welcome to the Fiverr community,
And Some tips to increase sales on Fiverr. Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours. Stay Active on Fiverr Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,Create a Proper Description of your services.Share your gig on the social media platform.Stay Fiverr Forum, that’s benefited for you.
Thank you dear. I will follow your suggestion.
We can assist you and suggest you to stay connected and active on this platform, utilize 10 buyers proposals strategy, choose and implement searchable keywords in your account that will lead you to the highest impressions and clicks and sell effective and useful skills. Good luck
Thank you dear. searchable keywords in my account or my gig?
Be active on fiverr and after creat gig you should do social media marketing for getting your order.
Welcome to the forum😀
Hi, welcome to fiverr.
Thanks for advice.
You can find the accurate keywords for your Gig by using search terms which the buyer may be using when they are looking for services.
Here are tips put together by other Fiverr Forum sellers.
- Do not stay online 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
- Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
- Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
- When making offers on Buyer Requests, do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
- Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
- Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller and make sure they are eye-catching.
- Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
- Do not do homework for students. Doing academic work for students will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
- Be patient.
- Offer fair pricing for your products.
- Offer quality products.
- Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
- Seek to improve your product quality over time.
- Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
- Be honest…
Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well…
Welcome to the Fiverr Community Family.
Welcome to new community…
I want to give one advice.
DO NOT offer “unlimited revisions.”
You may have been told to do so as it will make you attractive to Buyers. What unlimited revisions does is it will attract Buyers (some) who will take advantage of your good intentions getting you to do SEVERAL revisions and not paying you any extra for all the time you put into those unlimited revisions.