Give some suggestions for on time communications

surmashila

Hello everyone,
I’m joining fiver from 28 February. Don’t get any order yet.
I’m trying to be online for 24 hour but when any time I’m going to sleep for 1/2 hour then the buyers massaged me. And i can’t communicate with them on time 😢
2 times it happen with me.
Please suggest me what should i do?? 😣

Hello everyone,

I’m joining fiver from 28 February. Don’t get any order yet.

I’m trying to be online for 24 hour but when any time I’m going to sleep for 1/2 hour then the buyers massaged me. And i can’t communicate with them on time 😢

2 times it happen with me.

Please suggest me what should i do?? 😣

I’m trying to be online for 24 hour

Don’t follow this Fiverr myth being perpetuated all over the forum by new sellers with no sales!

You will make yourself ill!

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Also, check this out:

Two weeks ago I completed my 2nd order with 5 star rating. But now I can’t get the order anymore. I am also online 24 hours a day. What can I do in this situation?

I’m trying to be online for 24 hour

Don’t follow this Fiverr myth being perpetuated all over the forum by new sellers with no sales!

You will make yourself ill!

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Also, check this out:

Two weeks ago I completed my 2nd order with 5 star rating. But now I can’t get the order anymore. I am also online 24 hours a day. What can I do in this situation?

First use mobile app but as you said everytime you went for sleep you gets the message ( i suggest to change your working hours ).

Archived