Give some tips to get the client in fiver

mdbillalkhan470

hi
I am mdbillalkhan470 , i joined in fiver last 3 years ago. in this time may be 2 years, i didn’t logged in my account without getting no order. Recently i logged in my fiver account . but it’s same that i still get no order in fiver.
please visit my gig, and show in front of me my mistake

favicon-32x32.png.42dc5eb267143abf85687595dea5fc58.png Fiverr.com 7cbb09d1-5848-4759-94c4-ff767625ec62.jpg.7f77d9fd1f34267e4359390f3ab0c2fa.jpg

mdbillalkhan470's public profile on Fiverr

Hi,I am mdbillalkhan470I am Professional Photoshop Expert in BACKGROUND REMOVAL& Changing Backgrounds to White or Transparent in Photoshop.Please contact me before order my gig. Because your satisfaction is my first priority. Identity in...

The problem might be that there are about 46,000 background removal services and all 3 of your gigs are about background removal. Maybe create an additional gig in a subcategory that you are skilled in where there is less competition. Also try sending offers to buyer requests.

The problem might be that there are about 46,000 background removal services and all 3 of your gigs are about background removal. Maybe create an additional gig in a subcategory that you are skilled in where there is less competition. Also try sending offers to buyer requests.

thanks for suggestion , it’s help me in different kind of way

Archived