Fiverr Forum

Giveaway : Graffiti Style : First Person Who Comments With 'I Want It' Gets this Gig for Free!

Hey People

I have this gig where I will write any word, a single word as shown in two samples in my personally developed Graffiti Style. And I am hosting a Giveaway. The First person who comments with ‘I Want It’ gets it for Free!!

Here is the URL : http://fiverr.com/deepanshkhurana/write-any-word-in-my-personally-specialized-graffiti-style-using-adobe-photoshop

The style would be similar to what I have shown with different artwork on the words, you can suggest simple shapes if you want too (Hearts, Stars etc.) I have also attached one of the sample images. :slight_smile:

Hoping to See Good Participation. :slight_smile:

Regards

Deepansh

I Want It

Reply to @zxrist: Inboxed you on Fiverr.com

The Giveaway is complete. Here is the Winner @zxrist 's Prize. :slight_smile:

I hope you liked it. :slight_smile:

From the next time, I will try to provide more rewards to more people, a little busy with school right now. :slight_smile:

Hope to see more people commenting next time, maybe no comments came because of the condition I placed (I am rather Dumb, isn’t it?) Wont happen Next time. :slight_smile:

Regards

Deepansh

that was nice :smiley: we want something more offer like this :smiley: thanks

Reply to @mohaplaban: Hello, I also offer this as a gig if you want otherwise, I will host a big giveaway soon, maybe by June. Stay tuned for it. :slight_smile: