Givt Vouchers

rogeruk

I’m new to Fivver, I have brought about half a dozen gigs and created one of my own: http://fiverr.com/rogeruk/provide-webhosting-for-one-year

What I think would be cool if if you could buy virtual gift vouchers to spend on any gig, so at to be able to give them away to friends/family/competition-winners electronically or credit them to your account for spending later.

What do you think?

Guest jeffmoses

@madmoo - Never noticed this had gone. Then again I never knew about the Forum until randomly seeing it in the footer… Would prefer an odd email about big things like this rather than then the ones basically just leading you to fiverr search results.

Guest jeffmoses

@madmoo - Never noticed this had gone. Then again I never knew about the Forum until randomly seeing it in the footer… Would prefer an odd email about big things like this rather than then the ones basically just leading you to fiverr search results.

Guest jeffmoses

@rogeruk - Would you mind editing the typo in the title then this would show when people (if anyone uses) search in the What are you looking for ? box 😉

Guest jeffmoses

@rogeruk - Would you mind editing the typo in the title then this would show when people (if anyone uses) search in the What are you looking for ? box 😉

Archived