Glad to be on Fiverr

dominionfire

Hello Everyone…

Been learning the Fiverr ropes for a couple months now, and I am so happy that I finally committed. I had a friend who was trying to get me on Fiverr for over a year, before I finally agreed to take a look. I signed up to buy some things, and ultimately started selling my audio and podcast production services. I wish I would have listened a year before.

I am 60 days in, hit Level 2 a while back, and I finally get to do the work I enjoy the most. In running my business before Fiverr, most of what I did was administrative and running a business, with a small percentage of the production work. Now, I get to do the production work and voiceover jobs, and I am totally happy

Because of Fiverr, I am able to more closely choose the work I want to do, and have generated enough revenues to buy a new studio computer and setup. We recently had to buy a new car, as the old one died severely. So far, I am on pace to pay the car off in a year just through Fiverr gigs. After that, the house is next.

I am so grateful to Fiverr and the opportunity they offer. It has truly allowed me to be home with my son, be in the career that I always wanted, and actually see some money for the work I do. I am truly blessed by this! Thank you so much.

This is my first post, and I just wanted to introduce myself with a positive story. Thanks and hopefully, I will be here on the Forums more and get to know some of you.

If you ever need voiceover, audio production, or an audio book recorded, I am your guy.

Thanks everyone

–Millian

• 2 weeks later...

Archived