Fiverr Forum

Go and view my new logo gig and place your orders ASAP

www.fiverr.com/ibiamikechi/give-you-a-logo-you-never-thought-could-exist

I design beautiful 2D and 3D logos for new business. You may also want to change the logo of your business if you see these exclusive logos I design.

2 Likes

and place your orders ASAP

ASAP? Why ASAP? What will happen if we don’t order ASAP?

You may also want to change the logo of your business

No, I think I will stick to my logo, which is good enough.

With this behaviour, I’m not sure if you’re gonna make it far.
My piece of advice buddy, stay closer to the ground.
Don’t act cocky and arrogant. You’re a new seller with 0 orders.
You just can’t afford to be arrogant.

1 Like

I would call this false advertisement. You mention ‘logos’… plural. I see ONE logo. I would recommend adding more than 1 logo to your gig. I’m taking a shot in the dark and thinking buyers may need to see more. Make sure you get on that ASAP.

That is just a business strategy. If it didn’t work on you, it could work on others. The fact that I didn’t put an emoji does not make me “COCKY AND ARROGANT”. You actually are the one sounding cocky and arrogant. If only people knew the meanings of the words they used against others, life would be much better. I’m not the cause of your problems sir. Chill a little next time. Your “COCKY AND ARROGANT” advice is noted tho

Thank you sir. Advice well noted

Yes it does :open_mouth:

1 Like

The fact that I didn’t put an emoji does not make me “COCKY AND ARROGANT

Horrible

That’s what you have set your mind to believe. Emojis are not meant to make a statement look uncocky and unarrogant if there are any words like that. I’m sorry if that is what you were taught

They way you’re speaking to me, and the fact that I triggered you with an honest advice, shows me how right I was.

And by the way, your strategy will not work on anyone. When I see someone trying too hard like yourself and even using insults by saying “mine is better than yours” — that’s a red flag for RUN AWAY FAST.

1 Like

FYI, I didn’t say mine is better. English is really hard