Going on Vacation ;)

n4y33m

Going on Vacation. 🎉 Sounds fun, right?

Meh! 😒
evidently opposite.
Taking ten days vacation for the exam.
No idea, how vacation mode work but don’t wanna see decreasing the response rate.
What do you think will happen to my gigs when I return?

Don’t worry; I will visit forum sometimes 😉

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your gigs will be fine! 🙂 I am constantly in vacation mode and when I come out of it, it only takes about one day and I’m back to being busy. My response rate hasn’t changed either. GOOD LUCK!

Thank you 😊

My response rate hasn’t changed either.

I thought so. It feels great to hear from you 😉

Your gigs will be fine! 🙂 I am constantly in vacation mode and when I come out of it, it only takes about one day and I’m back to being busy. My response rate hasn’t changed either. GOOD LUCK!

Yep I use vacation all the time, especially considering I help my husband run his fiverr too so we often have a lot of work piling up - especially when he’s sick like now, so I put him on vacation a lot to keep things manageable!

Yep I use vacation all the time, especially considering I help my husband run his fiverr too so we often have a lot of work piling up - especially when he’s sick like now, so I put him on vacation a lot to keep things manageable!

I put him on vacation a lot to keep things manageable!

I’m starting to respect vacation mode. 😃

And now I am also considering like “having a real job, taking a vacation” kinda similar to this feature 😛

Archived